Race Blue mk3 Estate

creamvRS

1 hour ago, Chucklevision said:

See your car a lot on the vRS Facebook groups, @creamvRS, and as someone who's recently picked up a Race Blue Mk3, I certainly know where to come for inspiration! If mine looks half as good as yours does, I'll be happy! :) 

QQ - were the mirror covers easy to fit? Do they fit over the top of the originals, or do you take them off?

Cheers!

Welcome Paul!

Thanks for compliment.

Very easy, they're from Superskoda and just a stainless cover cap with 3m tape on - Been on at least 18-24 months and no issues.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, creamvRS said:

Welcome Paul!

Thanks for compliment.

Very easy, they're from Superskoda and just a stainless cover cap with 3m tape on - Been on at least 18-24 months and no issues.

Winner, thanks - just what I wanted to hear, I see SS has a 20% sale on at the moment, so will pick some up :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, creamvRS said:

Hey mate - The black rims are Skoda Turinis that came on the Skoda Octavia 1.6 Black Edition. 18" x 7.5j et51. Sat on spacers 15mm front, 20mm rear.

Bizarrely had never seen them before, attended a hospital appointment and there was a white Octavia in the car park with these wheels on! 

Would they be too big for the MK1 do you think? 

On 17/11/2019 at 19:32, ElegantCharlie said:

Bizarrely had never seen them before, attended a hospital appointment and there was a white Octavia in the car park with these wheels on! 

Would they be too big for the MK1 do you think? 

Don't know for the mk1 sorry!!!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just read through the thread, very tasty modifications. 😎

Possibly a strange question as most others will be interested in the more stylish mods, but what roof bars have you fitted to the factory rails? They look nice and relatively low profile unlike some of the clunkier applications. 

• 1 year later...
On 24/02/2018 at 16:10, creamvRS said:

Spoiler lip is wicked Darren. I got a 10 percent discount to waive postage costs

I'm in Derbyshire. Will try and mak some summer shows too.

IMG_20180223_224304_570.jpg

2018-02-23_17.37.37.jpg

Where did you get your mudflaps from? Anywhere I look it says not for scout or rs?

14 hours ago, Shawry85 said:

Where did you get your mudflaps from? Anywhere I look it says not for scout or rs?

Don't believe the hype - mud flaps do fit the vRS's:

Gaz

• 5 weeks later...

Great looking car, perfect stance too. I'm looking at lowering springs but thinking I can't go H&R due to my drive being too steep so would be a minor drop with Eibach Pro Springs.

How did the original shocks manage with the lowering springs?