Delivery times

cjrp

21 hours ago, 33q said:

I picked mine up on Friday

The dealer resubmitted my finance application and I am very grateful for the extra £900 finance contribution 

i plan to pay pay it off this week......effectively cancelling the agreement but keeping the benefit of the contribution and the free services

It’s a very nice car.....it is worth the wait

Good job 33q, Every sweetener helps.

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2018 at 11:14, Skodaq said:

I am getting a Petrol Blue 1.5 TSi SEL DSG with black leather upholstery and a space saver spare wheel and a dealer fitted dash cam. I will be contacting Skoda UK again on Monday to see where it is then as it’s likely to come into Grimsby before being transported to the dealer in Liverpool.

Perfect, I am also waiting for a 1.5 TSI SEL DSG with a few extras, I checked the live chat this morning and it's still in transit from the factory to Emden. I'm very excited to finally see it! I've not had a factory order before but my Yeti was sitting in Grimsby when I bought it. 

Just now, IceyLady said:

Perfect, I am also waiting for a 1.5 TSI SEL DSG with a few extras, I checked the live chat this morning and it's still in transit from the factory to Emden. I'm very excited to finally see it! I've not had a factory order before but my Yeti was sitting in Grimsby when I bought it. 

Hi Icelady. Same situation when I spoke with Live Chat last night. The advisor actually said to contact them again tomorrow as the system will be updated after the weekend.

4 minutes ago, IceyLady said:

Mine too is the first time I have had a factory order and like you, I can’t wait for the handover!

Just now, Goldtw74 said:

It does seem things are moving along now, as mine is confirmed build next week.

Agreed. I think it was the WLTP business that held everything up especially with the 1.5 TSI engine.

3 minutes ago, Skodaq said:

Mine too is the first time I have had a factory order and like you, I can’t wait for the handover!

I'm getting petrol blue as well did think of moon white but had a petrol blue in dealers and would look better with the darker glass at back, that comes with family pack :biggrin:

Edited by Goldtw74

1 minute ago, Goldtw74 said:

I'm getting petrol blue as well did think of moon white but had a petrol blue in dealers and would look better with the darker glass at back :biggrin:

If you had gone for a moon white you’d be forever washing it! Especially at this time of year. The Petrol Blue is a nice shade and agreed re the darker/privacy glass.

4 minutes ago, Skodaq said:

If you had gone for a moon white you’d be forever washing it! Especially at this time of year. The Petrol Blue is a nice shade and agreed re the darker/privacy glass.

Very reason not to go for moon white:D I'll ceramic coat it so will be easier to clean.

Is that in the T&C's you accepted?  

You are none the wiser what was put on your car at a dealership before you get it, you just accept a shiny non damaged car then put in the PIN and it is paid for.  You are responsible for it's good condition and care.

Some people with disabilities require others to wash vehicles over the 3 years, and to polish and wax them.

You are allowed to wash, polish, wax and take care and who is any the wiser what protection you use as long as you hand back a car in good condition, 

the Body check when at a Dealership or before handback is not picking out any issues with what ever protection is used.

If repairs are required the repairer will be removing coatings or waxes anyway.

Edited by Offski
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Offski said:

Is that in the T&C's you accepted?  

You are none the wiser what was put on your car at a dealership before you get it, you just accept a shiny non damaged car then put in the PIN and it is paid for.  You are responsible for it's good condition and care.

Some people with disabilities require others to wash vehicles over the 3 years, and to polish and wax them.

You are allowed to wash, polish, wax and take care and who is any the wiser what protection you use as long as you hand back a car in good condition, 

the Body check when at a Dealership or before handback is not picking out any issues with what ever protection is used.

If repairs are required the repairer will be removing coatings or waxes anyway.

Thanks for that Offski.

I have had 9 cars from Motability and was a car sprayer / repairer, and tend to know more about paint than the person doing the inspection on Motability cars.

Sometimes i let them do their report, then point out what they missed and ask was that missed as a favour or just because they are not well trained.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cboyle7 said:

Update/recap from me. 1.6dsg se tech ordered 31st July. Today been advised car is built and has left the factory

Will probably be on the same boat as mine as I ordered the day after you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldtw74 said:

Very reason not to go for moon white:D I'll ceramic coat it so will be easier to clean.

We had Superb Estate in Petrol Blue - was very handsome.

18 hours ago, Skodaq said:

Iceylady, I wonder which of us will get our vehicle first!

Haha I've been wondering the same thing, I have a couple of dealer fitted accessories so I doubt it will be me but the race is on :P 

1 hour ago, Goldtw74 said:

A friend of mine car has been built but delay due to transport, I'm guessing they are waiting to fill up the next ship to go to UK as it appears a few are expecting cars in next few weeks.

Spoke to Skoda UK half an hour ago and my Karoq is at Emden and has been released for shipping and is now just awaiting ship assignment for transport to the UK. So it's on the final straight at last!!

1 hour ago, IceyLady said:

Haha I've been wondering the same thing, I have a couple of dealer fitted accessories so I doubt it will be me but the race is on :P 

Spoke to Skoda UK this morning and my Karoq is now at Emden and has been released for shipping and is now just awaiting ship assignment for transport to the UK. The advisor said that this can take 10-14 days, hopefully not!

4 minutes ago, K1900 said:

I too have had a confirmed build week of next week, 22nd October.

I ordered a 2.0 4x4 Edition manual in petrol blue.  Hopefully not too long to wait now!

Things certainly seem to be moving a long now! You’ll probably have handover towards end of November.