L&K Logo on DSG gear lever

Just taken delivery of my L&K Superb 150 DSG and I was a little dissapointed it did not have the Laurin & Klement logo on top of the gear lever it only has DSG on it.

Is the Logo only on certain specs of the L&K range I am sure I had seen it on the same model as mine in pictures on here I maybe mistaken

Also can you replace the gear lever top with the logo on

Hi stecon29 just been out and checked my four day old 280 L&K as didn’t notice what was on the top, mine has dsg with 4x4 underneath. Hope this helps.

My L&K has the L&K script below the DSG (which is in capitals). L&K is L&K; there is no model variation within L&K.

If it is not there then it is not the correct kit. Is the car new or pre-used? If new get back to the dealer; if pre-used then it may have been replaced with an incorrect style. I recall some on here having problems with trim breaking /marking on the gear lever so replacements have been fitted along the way.

hth

4 minutes ago, Sagalout said:

My L&K has the L&K script below the DSG (which is in capitals). L&K is L&K; there is no model variation within L&K.

If it is not there then it is not the correct kit. Is the car new or pre-used? If new get back to the dealer; if pre-used then it may have been replaced with an incorrect style. I recall some on here having problems with trim breaking /marking on the gear lever so replacements have been fitted along the way.

hth

Its a new lease car but I have noticed before on here and car sales sites thst not all L&K DSG models have the logo

There is a difference in L&K's the 4x4 have that logo instead of L&K then there is the 150, 190, 280  so definatley differences in the L&K range

2 hours ago, stecon29 said:

Just taken delivery of my L&K Superb 150 DSG and I was a little dissapointed it did not have the Laurin & Klement logo on top of the gear lever it only has DSG on it.

Is the Logo only on certain specs of the L&K range I am sure I had seen it on the same model as mine in pictures on here I maybe mistaken

Also can you replace the gear lever top with the logo on

Mine just says 4x4 DSG

I seem to recall reading around the time I ordered my car last year that the L&K logo on the gearstick was to be dropped from MY2018. Can't find any reference to this online but mine doesn't have it.

47 minutes ago, Jonnie5kelso said:

64D52038-DD43-4D74-B1DF-4AC726CC8DA1.jpeg

D7AC53B9-146E-4AEF-A300-C72DEFF12725.jpeg

9A1EF363-D395-43AE-B35C-F9372D6DAB47.jpeg

Got the logo in the dash and on the screen just not on the gear lever ????

Edited by stecon29
  • Sad 1

Just in case anyone wants any more L&k logos, (because 10 on the interior is never enough), you can add one to the start-up display via VCDS. 

IIRC vRS and green line are also available. 

(The one between the dials)

Edited by penguin17

1 hour ago, penguin17 said:

Just in case anyone wants any more L&k logos, (because 10 on the interior is never enough), you can add one to the start-up display via VCDS. 

What’s all 10?

9 minutes ago, Jonnie5kelso said:

What’s all 10?

Tongue in cheek. You know, because Škoda like to be discreet about the L&k models :biggrin:

Edited by penguin17

16 hours ago, stecon29 said:

hen there is the 150, 190, 280  so definatley differences in the L&K range

@stecon29

Those are simply engine differences, the L&K is a model reference within which there are a number of engine/drive train options. L&K is the style which includes the 'luxury' design elements of which the logo on the DSG gear stick in an L&K 150 is one. 

9 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

I seem to recall reading around the time I ordered my car last year that the L&K logo on the gearstick was to be dropped from MY2018. Can't find any reference to this online but mine doesn't have it.

Plausible  - my MY17 has the logo on the DSG lever.

5 hours ago, penguin17 said:

Interesting. I'm pretty sure mine has that out of the box.