Low mileage VRS, where are they?

Looking for a while. Other than one 40k VRS, everything I’ve seen is 95k+. Most VRS have done an average of 9k per year but I would have thought there would be more low mileage examples available?

Don’t get me wrong, a looked after Ocy will do the miles. I’m just looking for something special to replace the mk2. 

Owned and cherished by people including Skoda UK that want a low mileage Octavia vRS. 

Or in Independent Dealerships with asking prices so high that nobody is likely to buy them, owners collection, keeps the accountant happy.

Put an ad in the Car Wanted section.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Liverpool-Lad said:

If you keep checking autotrader/ebay Im sure ive seen a few low mileage ones

Not since the £3.5k estate. I know they’re out there, it’s just a matter of time. 

11 minutes ago, Liverpool-Lad said:

Ill keep my eyes open - hatchback/colour?

Low mileage and high spec, colour not an issue really though red or yellow if I had to choose. 

Need to shift my TSI first. 

• Administrators

I've seen a few pop up, a few months back I saw one on 29K miles in silver, wanted over 4 grand for it!
1.jpg.0e4211fc605b909ee084c485331b43f6.jpg
First registered on Thursday 24th of April 2003 near Sidcup. At an estimated 29,487 miles, this car has done a lower than average number of miles for its age.

Back in 2015 I got my Black vRS on 65,000 for just over 2 grand. Which was the lowest I had seen.

I wouldn't worry about higher mileage models, as long as they've been looked after and with paper work to prove these will go on and on!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

67k serviced last week. Belts, tensioners/ water pump, filters (all) new handbrake cables, fresh brake fluid, oil etc etc

Truly is an absolute cracker, all keys and books / receipts. 

But..... just may be going up for sale due to retirement and a change. 

A64D1759-D32F-44BA-9355-E8E9B19A19B9.jpeg

• Like 4