Briskoda scallies and saints - a guide to buyers and sellers

Just collected my as new octy 3 Gemini alloys from ad_lav.

What can I say ? Absolutely top fella, instant response to communications, great price and the alloys were exactly as he described - as new !!

He even came and met me an hour earlier than planned which I was so grateful for.

Top top fella and an absolute pleasure to meet .

a nomination for the Saints from me goes to iRaceForPies, recently bought a bumper trim from him. Very polite to deal with and held the bumper for me for a few days until my dad could collect it :thumbup:

Item was still in the original packaging with all parts and exactly as described in the advert.

I'd certainly buy from him again :yes:

a BIG shout out to group1rs :) who sorted me a rocker cover finally, nice journey to kent and cost me £0.00, plus got to have a drive of his awsome octavia vrs .... very nice fella thanxs again

defo do deal with him again

• Like 1

a BIG shout out to group1rs :) who sorted me a rocker cover finally, nice journey to kent and cost me £0.00, plus got to have a drive of his awsome octavia vrs .... very nice fella thanxs again

defo do deal with him again

Pete is a legend.... And ur rocker is a special rocker :)

Clean rite lol

H8WOTVRS

COMPLETE TIMEWASTER!!!!!!

Spent £10 on wrapping materials to send this guy my turbo promised to pay via bank transfer as I don't have PayPal

Then made a complete bull**** excuse he was changing bank!!!

Total and utter idiot!!

I could have sold this turbo to 2 different members but being a MAN of my word I promised it to him to be comlletly fooked off!!!!

I would say AVOID !!!!!!! Total TIMEWASTER

Bought item from member Crazyash88 on 26/11/13 still not received . No refund and now not replying to any pms.

First time in 8 yrs of being a member that I've had any probs very sad

Bought a set of winter tyres from aerofurb very trustworthy and a decent guy, would recommend him for any future sales.