Journey info on facelift VRS 230

Hi all

After driving in a base model facelift Octavia I noticed that every time I turned the engine off it displayed a handy  “Journey info” on the MFD (between the dials on the dash). 

For the life of me I can’t seem to turn this feature on for my facelift 230 vrs. 

Is there perhaps a setting I can enable to have this feature?

Cheers

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:45, uno234 said:

Hi all

After driving in a base model facelift Octavia I noticed that every time I turned the engine off it displayed a handy  “Journey info” on the MFD (between the dials on the dash). 

For the life of me I can’t seem to turn this feature on for my facelift 230 vrs. 

Is there perhaps a setting I can enable to have this feature?

Cheers

Dunno but standard on my VRS245 and wife's Karoq SEL.:tongueout:

I noticed a difference between a non-KESSY here car and my KESSY equipped vRS. I think it comes on when you take the key out on non-KESSY and when you’ve stopped the engine using the Start/Stop button on KESSY, the journey info disappears from the Maxidot display when the door open warning is displayed as you get out but reappears once the doors are all closed. It is also displayed when you next unlock and get in for your next journey.

Thanks guys. 

I have the KESSY equipped (push start) VRS. 

I still can’t seem to find this option anywhere :(

Do do I need to perhaps activate it or turn it on from the car settings?

• 2 years later...

Friendly bump on this again as there was no response to @uno234

i have a 2017 Octavia L&K 1.8 TSI with Amundsen Unit running with 367 firmware (shared earlier by our firmware expert @pab567). I am also not able to see this Journey Info after switching the engine off. 

Does this needed to be enabled using VCDS or is to do with the firmware update. 

Appreciate experts opinion here.