Useful Accessories

5 hours ago, uchuff said:

Bought the bins a bit cheaper here:

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Door_Pocket_Bin_(Black)_5JA0611079B9

So far the interior is kept a lot tidier than the old car was, I bought some Brabantia A bags for when the ones that came with them run out, however as it’s all been parking tickets and kids crisps packets I’ve just emptied them out so far. 

Nice one. Ordered. 

On 17/08/2018 at 09:50, Sangrail said:

I was advised that I couldn't get mudflaps for my recently-acquire 2015 Scout - but the Mk1 L&K that it replaced had them, and I agree that they were effective.

Rubber mats and boot-liner are also useful. I have the Skoda fitted mats for the passenger area, and a big generic rubber thing in the boot.

My folding receptacle is a Skoda-branded thing which I got from the dealer. It lies under the variable boot-floor and comes out to stop shopping rolling about in the boot. Again, definitely worth having.

Officially, no, the FL scout is not compatible with mudflaps, however I can confirm that you can fit them with a small amount of adjustment to the flaps themselves.

• 3 weeks later...

As @JohnnyType2 said - it fits in the same way as the OEM plain one. Torq screw out - slide up - bit of effort required - slide replacement down on the clips and screw back in - took me longer to get my tools out and sort the head torch out as my inspection light had a flat battery.

Edited by Gti Jazz Blue
  • Thanks 1

Last year I bought front and rear mudguards and all interior rubber floor mats.

5E0075101 £66 Rear Mud flaps

5E0075111 £66 Front Mud flaps

silly prices for rubber mats

on my local dealers page.

I bought the Premium Protection set from from Skoda Parts Ireland.

€121.83 +€15 delivery to UK for the full mats & mud guardsOctavia Winter Protection pack offers pop up now and again. Order to delivery took 3 days.

On 17/08/2018 at 14:04, Gti Jazz Blue said:

Wouldn't mind this myself, how does it attach? oops just seen previous posts

Edited by stanian
missed previos posts.