best place to get genuine skoda replacement parts ?

i am looking for genuine skoda parts...

i need rear washer jets and the plastic cover,that goes over the wiper nut and jets

i would prefer genuine skoda parts,so i know they will fit correctly...

i'm not a fan of universal parts,that claim to fit different cars

any advice would be much appreciated :)

There are probably some online dealers parts department linked to this forum, but honestly, for these few parts I would not think that there is much to be saved when you factor in post and packaging.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rum4mo said:

There are probably some online dealers parts department linked to this forum, but honestly, for these few parts I would not think that there is much to be saved when you factor in post and packaging.

thanks for the reply mate

it's not about money,it's about getting a part that will fit correctly....

i had a look on,E Bay,Amazon,etc,the sellers were claiming that their plastic cover,that fits over the rear jets and rear wiper arm nut,fit fabia's along with several other types of car,when i look at the plastic covers they are selling,they don't  have the correct fittings,they all have a plastic circle with a cut out,so that it's designed to,push over and clip onto a round bar like fitting,there was nothing on my fabia to attatch the cover

when i looked up the genuine Skoda plastic cover,i saw it had 2 little  raised pins,allowing it to be attatched to the wiper arm fitting,after checking the car,it looks like  this is how it should be...

i was looking for genuine parts,so i know they will fit correctly first time,with no fiddling about,i,ve got 2 weeks to get my car back for a MOT re sit,so have a time limit..

it failed on,front disc's and pads,middle section of exhaust (flexi part),1 tyre,N/S mirror glass,and windscreen washers..

i have to replace,my washer bottle,rear jets and plastic cover........thanks to @Jonny5ive ......i know what im up against,Thank You Jonny :)

5 hours ago, shaunriach said:

......I have to replace,my washer bottle,rear jets and plastic cover........thanks to @Jonny5ive ......i know what im up against,Thank You Jonny :)

You're welcome. :thumbup:

Pricing Info on that guide may well be way out of date by now though....

• Like 1

If you use the parts cat suggested by wino to get the part numbers, use them and go along to your local Skoda dealership is that is near enough you, and get them to order the small plastic parts in, that will always beat buying elsewhere if you are on a time budget.  If you don't want to use that online parts cat, then give the local Skoda dealership parts place your VIN and ask them for these parts by saying what they are.

Edit:- buying "genuine" or genuine parts on line can get expensive if you are not up to date with dealership prices, I've done that once or twice, I've even looked at some G13 VW Group coolant on ebay out of curiosity as it was selling for about £28 for one 1.5ltr bottle, due to that I am now being pestered by updates of price, I think that it has dropped down to maybe £23 - some people might just be buying it at that price, there is always a way to make easy money as too many people think "ebay is cheapest".

Edited by rum4mo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, rum4mo said:

If you use the parts cat suggested by wino to get the part numbers, use them and go along to your local Skoda dealership is that is near enough you, and get them to order the small plastic parts in, that will always beat buying elsewhere if you are on a time budget.  If you don't want to use that online parts cat, then give the local Skoda dealership parts place your VIN and ask them for these parts by saying what they are.

Edit:- buying "genuine" or genuine parts on line can get expensive if you are not up to date with dealership prices, I've done that once or twice, I've even looked at some G13 VW Group coolant on ebay out of curiosity as it was selling for about £28 for one 1.5ltr bottle, due to that I am now being pestered by updates of price, I think that it has dropped down to maybe £23 - some people might just be buying it at that price, there is always a way to make easy money as too many people think "ebay is cheapest".

thanks for taking the time to check online,sorry your now getting pestered with updates :sadsmile:

today,i went to my local scrap yard and as luck would have it,two fabia's were sitting with their front ends already off,so i had the pick of two washer bottles,all i had to do,was take off the 3 x 10mm nuts and the bottle was in my hand,they only charged me a fiver for the bottle and pump (so i'm chuffed with that)

tomorrow,i pick up,Bosch disc's,Bosch pads and exhaust middle section from Euro Car Parts (£94.22)

i managed to get a N/S heated mirror glass replacement for £7.49,which will arrive in 3 days time

so now i just need to source rear jets and plastic cover,do the work and i'm good to go on the MOT resit :)

many thanks to everyone,for your time and advice :)

Edited by shaunriach

Pity you could not have got the rear washer bits there as well (scrappy), I don’t or didn’t think that the rear washer/wipers was included in the MOT nowadays though I could be wrong there, still very good to have complete and in a working condition though!

• 5 years later...

Be mindful now that Skoda are discontinuing a lot of parts for these older cars, I know Ross has been unable to get genuine wiper blades (of all things!) as Skoda now list even those as NLA.

Only going to get steadily worse I feel.. 😒