Start stop issues Pedal Box

Muff

I have a dtuk pedal box fitted.  Never had an issue with pedal box until after vehicle service and now when I brake the vehicle engine switches off as expected but as soon as I take my foot off the brake engine starts up and car starts going forward as if I had used the accelerator. Coul be something to do with the service where they reset mileage to next service. I thought about unugging box and running car without to see if this works. Any helpful suggestions? 

DOH!  Yes that worked.  Thank you for your help.  Now I am going to try and re-connect the pedal box.  Perhaps I should have consulted the owner's manual.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Alan_P said:

I really hope I have somehow misunderstood your post or maybe you’re trying to make an entrance, but this is not the forum for calling people idiots... just my opinion ;)

As I have given mine. Tell me where I am incorrect.

9 minutes ago, byteme said:

As I have given mine. Tell me where I am incorrect.

You have made a judgment call on a stranger’s level of intelligence with an abusive comment... what is right about it?

It also appears from your other posts than you like to correct people who are wrong on the Internet, or maybe you’re just trolling, but just in case it’s an extreme lack of diplomacy on your part, abuse is not OK here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, byteme said:

Did you buy this too? DOH!

If you mean a pedal box then no, I don’t have one, but I don’t consider anyone who does to be an idiot.

Regardless, it’s now obvious why you’re here.

7 minutes ago, byteme said:

Really? Defend this product because the only alternative is to support other being mugged off.

I don’t really understand your comment. Just like you, I have never bought or used a pedal box so I can’t “defend” or “support” it... if that's what you're asking. As you are well aware, my problem was with the unwarranted abuse.

Just now, Alan_P said:

I don’t really understand your comment. Just like you, I have never bought or used a pedal box so I can’t “defend” or “support” it... if that's what you're asking. As you are well aware, my problem was with the unwarranted abuse.

if you don't actually know what it is perhaps it may be better not to comment.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 02:29, Muff said:

DOH!  Yes that worked.  Thank you for your help.  Now I am going to try and re-connect the pedal box.  Perhaps I should have consulted the owner's manual.

good to hear urs was a happy ending :)

unlike Homer Simpson.....

• Haha 1

@Muff Pleased to see you survived and anyway we are all idiots on here 'cos we like our Superbs :D (according to some opinions anyway)

I always remember being told years ago that when someone points an accusing finger at you just check to see exactly who the other 3 fingers are pointing at.

Nuff said? :giggle: