Sprung a leak?

So i was mocking up the location for the Amps and i noticed a puddle of water in the area highlighted below, its waxoiled from factory so i'm guessing its prone to water but i was alarmed as its so close to a lot of the electrics and it was a quarter of an inch of water. Its been raining heavy but i cant work out where it would have came from as everything else is dry,

anyone else noticed water around the wheel arch inside??

wateringress.jpg.00773dae145bb460adc1d5001c73302a.jpg

I had the same leak on my octy 3. Got it fixed last week. Puddle was on the left side rear wheel arch. Just as it is on yours. Rear washer tube comes from front to back on the left side under roof lining and was leaking somewhere back there. My leak left an ugly stain to the lining too.

25 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Condoms are good for stopping unwanted leaks (children) and stains. Plenty of space in the back of a Peugeot 405 I remember from my youth.:notme:

How quickly ppl get off the topic, (although it's more interesting.)