Compass in display

In the top LH corner of the main display? It’s not a fault, think it appears when we the engine is stopped regardless of what’s on the screen.  Very rarely use the Skoda Nav, Waze via CarPlay for me, yet still see it.

Why do people think they can re-configure everything on the car?

The big compass appears if the sat nav directions were the last thing being displayed, or if you display the nav directions on the maxidot screen with no route programmed into the nav.

It won't appear if you are showing something different, like average mpg or audio. 

This is all controlled with the scroll wheel and button on the right hand side of the steering wheel. 

Edited by Kenai

2 hours ago, MoggyTech said:

Does anyone read the manual for the car these days? :bearhug:

My thoughts exactly, front page of the forum is filled with questions that can be answered by reading the manual.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MoggyTech said:

Does anyone read the manual for the car these days? :bearhug:

Remember when you drove through France armed with SWMBO and the AA Road Atlas of Europe. The young ones have no idea how challenging getting from A to B was in the good old days.:giggle:

4 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Remember when you drove through France armed with SWMBO and the AA Road Atlas of Europe. The young ones have no idea how challenging getting from A to B was in the good old days.:giggle:

So I take it you were useless at Geography.

1 minute ago, xman said:

So I take it you were useless at Geography.

Problem was wife would say turn right when we needed to take a left and so on. Even when I wrote everything down for her to just repeat something would confuse her. Not easy driving on the wrong side of the road in the dark getting questionable info from the passenger seat.:angel:

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

Problem was wife would say turn right when we needed to take a left and so on. Even when I wrote everything down for her to just repeat something would confuse her. Not easy driving on the wrong side of the road in the dark getting questionable info from the passenger seat.:angel:

Excuses

1 hour ago, shyVRS245 said:

Never mind France, my ex could get lost going from the living room to the kitchen. :biggrin:

• Like 1