Haynes Manual......Octavia "Petrol"......

Do Haynes print a Manual for a 2010 Octavia Petrol Elegance model, all I can find are manuals for Diesels models, nothing for Octavia petrol models after 2004....."they did make them after 2004, I've got one, "the car that is, not the manual".....

Would the electrics be the same on a 2010 Diesel Octavia as a 2010 Petrol model, the lights, wipers, aircon, that sort of thing.....

mg..

I remember reading that Haynes didn't bother with the petrol manual as the diesel outsold the petrol quite dramatically.

I have the diesel Haynes manual, and it's pretty poor to be honest. Haynes manuals are a shadow of their former selves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hough1981 said:

WIth Erwin, could i download the whole lot of info and print at my leisure?

Yes.

Drop down the Individual vehicle information menu, pick Repair information, select vehicle, select what you want from Maintenance handbook, Repair manuals or Circuit diagrams menus.  Pick the item you want, click download to download the pdf. Repeat until you get bored.  Obviously you have to be logged in and have paid your hour's 'flat rate' before these downloads become available.