2013 VRS wishbone part number

Hi all. 

Not posted in a while but the car came back from a successful MOT but the car had a couple of advisories (See Image).

I want them replacing sooner rather than later but struggling to find them online. The mechanic said he could source them for me but ideally I would rather buy and supply myself first. He also mentioned that I should buy the whole wishbone for each side as it isn't too expensive and would be easier to fit. 

I have looked on here but the search hasnt brought up my answer.

Thanks 

20190620_211715.jpg

15 hours ago, nige8021 said:

Yeah looking at the manual, the VRs should be PR04 or 07 and then look for the Date differences 

Apologies is I'm sounding a bit thick but I can't see it on here. 

🙃🙃🙃

Sorry

20190621_131159.jpg

As I said on the other page mate, I'm pretty much sure the polo 6r,  seat Ibiza 6L and fabia all share the same part but typically have different part numbers. If you want the skoda part it starts "5J"

Aany codes starting FL or 6R should be adequate too.

15 hours ago, Polluxtroy69 said:

Is that so I know which one of these I need? 

And thank you for your reply mate. 

Screenshot_20190620-213740_Chrome.jpg

Those are the polo 6R codes.......Note the first 2 letters

Exactly, VW Group parts do carry the chassis type of the first production model to use them, but as time goes on and these parts get revised, they will get a new chassis type to reflect the first use in a production model.

For example, due to the hydraulic/electric power steering system first fitted to early Fabia/Polo/Ibiza still being used in the 6R Polo etc, the later versions end up with a 6R0 chassis type identifier, but is listed as a valid spare part for early Fabia/Polo/Ibiza.

Likewise my old 2000 VW Passat used Skoda Superb brake flexy pipes as they had been revised during the Superb build period.

On our 2012 vRS, both front wishbone suspension bushes (rear) were gone. Ingrams Skoda supplied us with wee sheet showing work needing done, including above, and including part numbers.

For the front suspension wishbone bushes (rear) the part number given is

6R 0407181B (press in ones) 

For the bushes they have quoted £19 parts plus couple of hours labour. But that is bushes only rather than complete track control arm as linked above. Having used their part numbers to go ahead and order for my local mechanic chappie, I have a feeling he might be a bit annoyed as the whole arm would be easier to fit in all likelihood than fouter about with press in bushes.