Octavia Mk2 Workshop Manual free download

On 02/10/2019 at 11:48, sealover1 said:

here ya go buddy  think its valid for 7 days

https://transfernow.net/65cqgee8dkf3

HI

I am just about to commence a strip down of my BMM.  Any chance of a down load of the manual?

Apologies Just saw the latest link and that is working fine!

Hope your BMM is working well for you?

Edited by charlotteSimon
Saw new link
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any links to other VAG vehicles?

I am looking for a workshop manual for a 2016 diesel Audi A3 (8V chassis - same as Octy mk3).

• 1 month later...
On 25/07/2020 at 10:48, sealover1 said:

this one still works mate cope and paste it

https://mega.nz/#!h1dkiaQZ!yhdd--xrkMGjNMEMslkXjLo4VgNzqtHzG1jumO6PsIU

Long shot I know, but if have you still got the digital copy of the Octy2 manual, would you mind uploading + linking again please 😁 ?

On 16/09/2019 at 13:22, sealover1 said:

No worries buddy glad I could help as so many has for me on here :)

Hi,

I too am yet another of the people needing to look into cooling system issues. I have Octavia 2 VRS 2.0 TDI and can drive round Exeter all day with no coolant loss but soon as o go out in ring road, I’ll lose all my coolant within a couple of miles at higher speed. A viable copy of the workshop manual would help me a lot too, since I need to first tackle replacement of the new style black plastic thermostat. 

I ran into the P2015 problem too and despite managing the very fiddly installation of P2015 Repair bracket for black plastic manifold, fitting the repair bracket did not solve my problem. I am wondering if the changed rest position of the actuator lever has to be informed to the ECU. 

If any member had coolant loss on or after DPF regen or after turning the engine off, and solved issue it would be good to hear how you did it? My two intractable problems are totally infuriating. It’s very disappointing that SKODA dealers don’t seem to share a knowledge base. I get the impression each and every one prefers to work through every case in a pattern that doesn’t seem connected with the evidence but more connected with the money. 

5 hours ago, CB_4x4 said:

Long shot I know, but if have you still got the digital copy of the Octy2 manual, would you mind uploading + linking again please 😁 ?

The one you have quoted in your post still works, just copy and paste it in to a browser

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mipasodu said:

The one you have quoted in your post still works, just copy and paste it in to a browser

My mistake ...

I didn't realise that >>  !yhdd--xrkMGjNMEMslkXjLo4VgNzqtHzG1jumO6PsIU  << was the decryption key  🤣

Thanks 🏆

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Me-109 said:

If the full red text is the decrypt key it's no longer working. Anyone got any other options?

When I copied the coloured post it didn't work for me either, and just wante the d-key. I thought it was me.

I dropped the link posted into a document as text only to strip off any hidden formatting and then copy & pasted to my browser and it was fine. Hence my repost of just the key on its own.

Certainly worth a try 😉

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It would be great if a download link for Octavia 2 workshop manual was available. Perhaps a kind member of the fabulous BRISKODA might be so kind to put one up. Maybe I could put one in a Dropbox that all members could access. What are your thoughts on that? I know some people would like to help but can’t or would rather not host it on their own PC. It is a request that comes up repeatedly.

On 16/03/2021 at 15:25, OctaviaVRS2 said:

It would be great if a download link for Octavia 2 workshop manual was available. Perhaps a kind member of the fabulous BRISKODA might be so kind to put one up. Maybe I could put one in a Dropbox that all members could access. What are your thoughts on that? I know some people would like to help but can’t or would rather not host it on their own PC. It is a request that comes up repeatedly.

were close mate I just moved from paighton (Torbay) to kingsbridge down the road...Al

https://mega.nz/#!h1dkiaQZ!yhdd--xrkMGjNMEMslkXjLo4VgNzqtHzG1jumO6PsIU

49 minutes ago, sealover1 said:

Arkadaşlar sadece bakarsan dizide canlı bağlantılar var ama işte yine burada ;)

https://mega.nz/#!h1dkiaQZ ! yhdd - xrkMGjNMEMslkXjLo4VgNzqtHzG1jumO6PsIU

When I copy and paste, an error occurs. I'm leaving a valid key right now.  ;):)

!yhdd--xrkMGjNMEMslkXjLo4VgNzqtHzG1jumO6PsIU

3 minutes ago, yunus said:

Kopyalayıp yapıştırdığımda bir hata oluşuyor. Şu anda geçerli bir anahtar bırakıyorum.  ;):)

! yhdd - xrkMGjNMEMslkXjLo4VgNzqtHzG1jumO6PsIU

I think there is a problem with the site. I am adding the key as the picture.

key.PNG.bcd6c6b269d8c7e41ed2f2b07fd3478f.PNG