Karoq seats uncomfortable?

headshotskoda

1 hour ago, SimonAudi said:

Buys some new / second hand seats... there must be some in breakers by now..

What Seats do you have - when you say comfort.. maybe post pics.

We have the Edition and find seats great..

I think that we have the same basic seats but mine a cloth, which I believe makes them firmer (these are called "comfort seats" in Sweden):

IMG_0346-min.thumb.jpg.39a6527d1d9f0959801d2a3f71a25ca7.jpg.2421ebbe53c9269f8822cdc919cdadb1.jpg

I test drove a car with leather seats and found them much nicer, and I had a loaner with sport seats for a couple of days and loved those seats as well. I get that everyone else seems to love their Karoq seats and I think that they look lovely, but they just don't work with my back and shoulders (at least not in cloth). No matter how I adjust the seats, I either get zero support and neck and "mid-back" ache, or some support but many intrusive pressure points, resulting in even worse pain in my shoulders and upper back. I begin feeling the pain within a couple of minutes of driving and it doesn't go away afterwards. 

• 8 months later...