Proud new owner!

HighRevsRay

Hello all,

Having owned two Skodas previously (Mk1 Octavia vRS and a Mk3 Superb) I am very much looking forward to getting back in the vRS saddle a week on Saturday when I pick up a White Mk3 estate.

Look forward to heading back over topics to help me get the best out of the car over the coming years.

Speak soon

Ray

On 10/12/2019 at 16:14, VRS_White_Hatch said:

A white vRS - good choice. An estate - well never mind, 2 out of 3 aint bad. 😁

🤣 Can’t get it right ALL the time as I keep telling my lovely wife!

Thank you for the warm welcome and hopefully chat more over the coming months and years!

And so it begins, it’s first time sat patiently at the train station....

A 64plate manual with 38000 on the clock, winter pack with pano roof and a lot of Glasgow addresses in the Sat Nav!

A few subtle mods planned for the new year but for now I will get used to the very different driving experience compared to the Transporter I have had for the past 3 years!

CFA17F1D-C20F-4F8F-AB2E-A030157BDE13.jpeg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It’s official, or will be tomorrow once I have given it its first clean. Thanks for the stickers and hopefully the extra bit of advertising will attract more like minded enthusiasts to this place to share their knowledge or like me.... learn from everyone else’s!

Edited by ColinD