So when can we order a new one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I made contact with Skoda U.K. yesterday (9th January) and they were unable to confirm a date for when customers can place an order for the new Octavia.

The best answer I could get was that it should be available to order during the second quarter of 2020 - So anytime between April and June.

Hope this helps.

The contract on my Superb is due to end in May. I intend to replace it with a new Octavia. I have been into the Dealer who was unable to give me any dates but thought deliveries could start in September or October. I telephoned Skoda Financial Services who were happy to extend my contract by 3 months. If I have an order reference by that time, no problem. Here’s hoping.

It seems they are making the new Octavia available for other markets. Combi/Estate can be ordered in Hungary from 15/01/2020. Promising. According to them delivery time is between 12-16 weeks. https://konfigurator.skoda.hu/cc-hu/hu_HU_SKODA/C/drive/590?GrossNetSwitch=GROSS

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2020 at 12:59, gyulaijo said:

It seems they are making the new Octavia available for other markets. Combi/Estate can be ordered in Hungary from 15/01/2020. Promising. According to them delivery time is between 12-16 weeks. https://konfigurator.skoda.hu/cc-hu/hu_HU_SKODA/C/drive/590?GrossNetSwitch=GROSS

Yeah.. While still making the mk3 too till march. 

• 4 months later...

Ordered the new Octavia on the first week of May (I'm currently in Estonia). After the order was accepted, I was quoted August for delivery, late July if lucky.

Out of the blue, the dealer emailed me yesterday saying that the car has arrived and should be ready for handover next week.

Seems like the czech factory doesn't have a terrible backlog of orders at all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw a SE L edition in display today.

Apparently if i was to sign the papers I would have been able to get the model shown in the dealership in two days.

Another dealer told me they will receive their first ones on Thursday.