Recommend a phone holder?

1 hour ago, Grc said:

Whatever works for you, nothing to 'lol' about. In my case the wipe is first used to clean my prescription glasses and then gets reused on the infotainment screen.

fair enough mate, I just hate wipes as they are just plastic (Yeah I know) and much better options out there 👍🏻

23 hours ago, Stevetewkesbury said:

I have the Yoshi

IVE BEEN A A LITTLE RELUCTANT TO USE IT

MY QUESTION :-ARE THE VENTS INTO WHICH YOSHI IS INSERTED IN ANY DANGER OF BEING STRAINED TO A MISSHAPE OR WILL THE PLASTIC ALWAYS RETURN TO ITS NORM

Thanks

It's the soft Yoshi Jaws that distort. Pushed it into place slowly, trying various locations with no problems. I've tried the obtrusive jaw types without success. The Yoshi is much more discrete imho. 

Edited by gregoir

On 15/01/2020 at 23:03, gregoir said:

It's the soft Yoshi Jaws that distort

It's the soft Yoshi jaws that distort to provide the clamping once the device is inserted onto a vane. The vane does not distort. I hope that is clear enough? 🤔

On 15/01/2020 at 23:15, Stevetewkesbury said:

Hi Gregoir

So do you recommend Yoshi

In your first sentence  did you mean Yoshi jaws distort the vent or Yoshi jaws themselves distort thus alleviating 'vent-stretch'

If the "vent-stretch" occurs the worst case scenario you can replace a vent? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

I've found a "problem" with using the Yoshi mounts. My phone now fits so discretely in landscape mode, that I keep forgetting to remove it. 😕

5 minutes ago, gregoir said:

I've found a "problem" with using the Yoshi mounts. My phone now fits so discretely in landscape mode, that I keep forgetting to remove it. 😕

With my Octavia it reminds me to not forget my phone the infotainment system. Haha

Just a point to check with those who have phones which have wireless charging, if you install a plate into the case you may find that you cannot wirelessly charge your device as the plate with block it or case extra heat.