Rubber mats required

Hi,

I'm looking for some rubber mats for my Mk3 Octavia I recently purchased.

I've noticed many people recommend Superskoda for genuine parts. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Also I'm getting a site not secure message in my browser when accessing Superskoda. Does anyone else get this? Tia

3 hours ago, VRSRichie said:

Hi,

I've noticed many people recommend Superskoda for genuine parts. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Also I'm getting a site not secure message in my browser when accessing Superskoda. Does anyone else get this? Tia

Got mine off eBay. Along with a boot floor as i have an estate, all genuine.

And as for the site not secure, its all good my end i don't get it. Maybe your firewall doesnt like it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VRSRichie said:

Also I'm getting a site not secure message in my browser when accessing Superskoda. Does anyone else get this?

This means that the site uses regular HTTP protocol instead of HTTPS. Not related to trustworthiness of the page.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gregoir said:

Have a sniff of the mats before you buy, if you can. 

I once bought rubber mats and the strong smell was overpowering. 

Also use this method when dining out or buying underwear

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TheITGuy said:

I have a set of genuine skoda rubber mats FOC if you are willing to collect from suffolk?

2 minutes ago, TheITGuy said:

I have a set of genuine skoda rubber mats FOC if you are willing to collect from suffolk?

@VRSRichie you cant beat free!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheITGuy said:

Except if you have a 200 mile journey to collect them 😁

Thank you so much for your kind offer. It is rather a trek from mine. Contemplated the drive just to clock some miles in my recently bought car 😁.

If you were closer I'd snatch your hand off. Skoda owners, I'm finding out, are awesome group 👊🏼

I like vanilla, yum. But one review site excoriates the company. Others give 5 *. I'll be tempted when the time comes. My over 3 year old oe carpet mats are high quality and wearing well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gregoir said:

I like vanilla, yum. But one review site excoriates the company. Others give 5 *. I'll be tempted when the time comes. My over 3 year old oe carpet mats are high quality and wearing well. 

We have carpet mats in the spring / summer & use rubber in late autumn & winter.

Re Travall as a company, I have had their dog guards in many previous cars & currently have the Travall rubber mats in all three of our cars.  I have found their after-sales service very good on one car grille where there was a slight issue.  With my past experience I was confident the tailored mats would fit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2020 at 04:21, VRSRichie said:

Hi,

Hi mate not sure if you have squire any yet but I have some original Skoda ones if you want to on me for details