How much would you pay for a sport interior

Q. how much do you want it ? how much can you afford ? how much is the scrappie going to charge for it ? is it still in the car ? how much space do you have to store the old interior ? A. if you want it a lot and you can afford it and hes charging a reasonable price ,should be cheaper if you've got to remove it yourself, then go for it , that just leaves where you're going to store the old interior ,they do take up a bit of space . approx £100-£150 but i haven't been to a scrappie for a while so might be wholly inaccurate

Found a Sport in the scrappers?

Blimey they are only 18 months old max.

Blimey indeed :eek:

I think a complete interior (all seats and door cards) is worth around

I would pay around £500 for a complete good sports interior. (that might be o.t.t) I need a new decent interior pretty damn quick as mine's in a right state. :D I take it this scrappie is up in Scotland? Shame, I'd travel 200+ miles from Devon to go collect and bring back a good interior from a Sport trim Fabia (in black is it?)

I think they would suit it well. A dark interior or light makes no difference IMO

Each to their own I suppose. Atleast they would mask up the dirt easier than the vRS ones :)

Whilst on the topic of seats, do any manufacturers do a recaro interior for the vRS :confused:

Why get vRS seats re-trimmed in black fabric though? Surely it would make a lot more sense to spend £300 more and get a full leather retrim.

If I didn't own a vRS I would definately get the "Sport" interior if I could as it looks easily as nice, if not nicer :D

I'm not sure about that one. If the leather isn't heated you will freeze your butt off in the winter and I think that when the grey cloth shows signs of wear, a black cloth re-trim will not only make the interior look new again, but will look the way it should have in the first place.

Leather looks great, but it's not all it's cracked up to be (excuse pun) ;)

I'm not sure about that one. If the leather isn't heated you will freeze your butt off in the winter and I think that when the grey cloth shows signs of wear' date=' a black cloth re-trim will not only make the interior look new again, but will look the way it [i']should have[/i] in the first place.

Leather looks great, but it's not all it's cracked up to be (excuse pun) ;)

The TT leather seats I have in front, aren't that cold when it's freezing outside.

I was thinking of wiring up the heaters, but it's only cold for the first 10 seconds or so.

I've seen full MKIV Golf interiors go for around £400-£500 & full leather Recaros for £700-£800, but the Golf seats won't be a direct fit into a Fabia. The TT fronts will fit with a bit of jiggery-pokery. Got my TT fronts for £250 & a matching retrim from The Seat Surgeons for the rear will cost £350.

I prefer the darker colour of the leather compared with the standard vRS light grey.

After about 12 months of ownership, the grey cloth was starting to look grubby & I like to clean the interior once a month if I can.

I bought some Gliptone "Liquid Leather" cleaner & separate conditioner, so the TT leather should keep looking in tip-top condition.