The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Topic.

@Lee

7 hours ago, gadgetman said:

They probably did go to the press, but remember who the press answer to. 

Watch when the populous start asking questions and when the journalists and papers decide to get on board 

And therein is the Cummings issue. Trying to be anti establishment but happy to be part of the elite if it means he can become untouchable 

Maybe the Press should call him "Teflon Dom".

• Like 1

Read that less than 1% (about 300 people) of all UK deaths had no underlying health issues which probably means that 99% of those that died had something wrong such as obesity, diabetic, heart/lung issues or even cancer and the virus was strong enough to finish them off (the vulnerable groups). We probably have 2 to 3 million such people in the UK and it is these that have taken the brunt whereas younger and healthy members of society such as other nations have a younger, fitter population than us have coped better than we have. Living longer is great if you are as fit as Sir Tom (Captain) at 100 and can still walk.:thinking:

• Confused 1
  • Groan 1

@shyVRS245

You can not just pick numbers and guess at stuff. 

Where did you read that?

The coronavirus deaths or those with coronavirus on the death certificate is not only 30,000, so the 1% (about 300 people) is just wrong.

EDIT.

An article on deaths in England in hospitals.

http://theguardian.com/society/2020/apr/17/no-underlying-conditions-coronavirus-deaths-english-hospitals

Where does the 'probably 2 to 3 million such people in the UK come from? 

The UK population is officially near 67 million and the government really have no idea how many there are in the UK as the Office for National Statistics gets figures from Government agencies.

Figures for England. 

So just imagine how many people there are with underlying health issues there are in Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland over and above these.

Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 07.47.59.png

Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 07.48.48.png

Edited by Roottootemblowinootsoot

George as you like facts I thought you would enjoy digesting these. As you well know Americans are probably the unhealthiest in the World due to poor diet and driving everywhere (lack of exercise). When Kenya gained Independence from the UK in 1963 its population was just 10 million and I remember my first visit there with my wife in 2004 the population had grown to 39 million. Now just 16 years later latest figures put the population at 51.39 million so as you can see it is a young nation and they all don't have a car and have to walk many miles every day either on their commute or working on the land to grow crops/flowers. They eat healthier food than we do with very little sugar in their diet. So bearing the fact they have 50% the population of Germany you would expect as many as 4,000 deaths from Covid-19 yet the actual death toll is a remarkable 51 only which points to a Nation of young healthy people who are not affected in the same way as the elderly, unhealthy living in Western Europe and the USA that have suffered the most. Hard to argue with facts.:happy:

• Groan 1

@shyVRS245

Sorry but no idea what you posting fake news has to do with that.

Maybe this will inform you on the USA, Germany, UK, Kenya etc.

http://statisticstimes.com/demographics/countries-by-life-expectancy.php

My mum is 95.  My dads sisters lived into their 90's.  He was the youngest of 13 children. 5 sisters, 7 brothers.

My sisters Granny in law was Scotland's & the UK's oldest living woman @111.   Annie Ellis Turnbull (nee Walker) born 1998.

https://gerontology.wikia.org/wiki/Annie_Turnbull

Thing in common was healthy diets and born before the first or second world war.

None of their husbands were long lived, and none of my fathers brothers were other than one. 

They all worked hard, and most were non smokers (maybe smoked when younger and gave up) apart from one of my uncles that still smoked after getting lung cancer.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/health-52308783

No old people in a young country, well maybe there were 51 of them but not any longer.

His figures for germany/kenya size comparison is wrong, but as we know men have a problem with judging size, but I guess since he orders 100's of toilet rolls when two dozen would do, it is clear he is numerically challenged.

• Haha 1

Durham police Commisioner ask his police force to investigate Dom Cummings!

ANPR cameras records likely to be examined as part of the investigation.

Edited by lol-lol
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, lol-lol said:

Durham police Commisioner ask his police force to investigate Dom Cummings!

ANPR cameras records likely to be examined as part of the investigation.

He'll be busy deleting all his location history from is devices.
The same man who wants us to use his app to harvest our data ironically.

8 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

He'll be busy deleting all his location history from is devices.
The same man who wants us to use his app to harvest our data ironically.

Hopefully the service station, parking lot and town ANPR systems will still have the records from a few week ago and the truth will out.

Edited by lol-lol
  • Like 2

Personally I think the truth is he wanted to get the hell out of London as the fear was the London Health system would collapse under the C19 tide.

• Like 1

Just now, gadgetman said:

Any details when, channel? 

Sky News were announcing this and it sounded like it would be part of this afternoon's gov briefing.

• Like 1

I hope the police ask for local cell tower info, initially on every mobile that has been used recently in downing st, his london address and at the Durham address - then just those mobiles that appear in all 3 places to be tracked since self-isolation started. He can't object if it confirms his assertions of innocence.

Anyway I hope he decides to go 'for the sake of the government' - whilst admitting no wrongdoing obviously, let's face he's damaged goods now and can't/won't be trusted by anyone other than Bozo BoJo.

• Like 2

Surely Dominic Cumming movements are monitored by the 'spooks' all the time.

Priti Patel MP / Home Secretary is not doing her job if he is not.

Sewage outlets checked.  (for coronavirus & cocaine.)

He leaves the house with the black bin bag that goes in the car while the neighbours bin bags are on the pavement.

So that will be the shreaded papers he takes to Downing Street to have disposed of.

No idea if he used the Land Rover Discovery for his trips.  The Sat Nav has the trips on it.   'That is if the MI6 tracker is not enough'.

But plenty family cars up in County Durham he might use.   

Many a farmer hires cars and gets receipts for HMRC.  They like to be able to claim when and where they can.

PS

I have only heard one journalist mentioning the Cummings / Wakefield families usual 'Child Care' arrangements.

Father often works 18 hour days, mother might work from home and does her own care / nursery run etc.

Or does she. No Nanny / Childcarers at their household?

?

Do they never go out socially, or if they do is their son always with them?