Multiple Amber lights on dash all at once

Hi guys, 

I've a 2014 skoda superb L&k.  Driving on the motorway a week ago. Bunch of Amber lights appeared on the dash. See pic attached... On the MFD '' ERROR /ABS STABILISATION CONTROL (ESC) ''.  Followed shortly by no park assist and adaptive headlight errors 😬

It dissappeared on restarting.. But returned a day later and is now a continuous fault. 

Can anyone shed any light on how to troubleshoot? Checked relays and all seem OK. Also engine running fine. 

Appreciate your time

20200605_153911.jpg

It could be a problem with the steering angle sensor since that feeds into the stability control and the park assist systems. One thing to try quickly is turn on the engine and turn the steering wheel fully to the left, then fully to the right. This teaches the controller where the steering limits are and might help you. Otherwise you'll need a diagnostic scan to get more information.

Hi,

I have a similar problem. The car was parked in the driveway for a number of months during lockdown. I went for a short drive about a week ago and a the following indicator lights came on

Electronic Stability Programme

Tyre Pressure Monitoring
Power Steering System

Bulb Monitoring

Anti-Lock Brake System

A message came up to say there is also a problem with the stop start system and the cornering lights. The car also appears to be in limp mode as it won’t rev above 2,500rpm. I tried a cheap error code reader that I bought in Aldi, but it is showing “No Codes”. I also tried a volt meter on the battery and it appears to be fine but the voltage does not increase when I rev the engine. I suspect a problem with the alternator. Anyone got any additional suggestions as to what might have failed  or what might be wrong with the alternator? Thanks in advance. 

C647DBE9-AFCC-4C9F-B010-A8F1AACDDE3C.jpeg

The engine will probably rev beyond 2.5k as soon as the wheels are turning. That feature caused me loads of unecessary anguish during my rebuild.

"They all do that sir!" :D

I had excatly same warning lights on 3 weeks ago (except airbag and engine light).  Rear driver side ABS sensor died.  Park assist system needs correct speed reading to work, so ABS fault will affect it ;)

Edited by LuPuS