Popped the BIG Question last night

GAFF

btw is the car up for grabs?' date=' now

that you have to save for the big day:P[/quote']

Not a chance...hands off :P

Another good single man bites the dust !!! Well you cant be happy all your life!!! Only kidding the wife is looking over my shoulder and she told me to wish you all the best in the future.You know us married men just do what we are told CHEERS!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: did she give ya a thick ear :D

Congrats Colm' date=' That's you and me fecked now;)

Any plans made yet?[/quote']

:thumbup: No not yet.

• 1 month later...

I popped the question on Saturday - she said yes for the second time in 23 years :):):)

(That's yes to getting married, for those of you with filthy minds :mad::mad::mad:)

I had just bought her a new engagement ring as the original doesn't fit any more :(, so it seemed the right thing to do. Went down on bended knee. Pity my dodgy cartilage meant I couldn't get up again without my sons help :thumbdwn:

21st wedding anniversary next month :eek::eek::eek:

I popped the question on Saturday - she said yes for the second time in 23 years :):):)

(That's yes to getting married' date=' for those of you with filthy minds :mad::mad::mad:)

I had just bought her a new engagement ring as the original doesn't fit any more :(, so it seemed the right thing to do. Went down on bended knee. Pity my dodgy cartilage meant I couldn't get up again with my sons help :thumbdwn:

21st wedding anniversary next month :eek::eek::eek:[/quote']

:mw:

... Went down on bended knee. Pity my dodgy cartilage meant I couldn't get up again without my sons help :thumbdwn:

That happened to me when my garage mechanic was showing me my ARB on my jacked-up car LOL. Bet you got a hug from the Missus when you got up though :)

21st wedding anniversary next month :eek::eek::eek:

Congrats and best wishes for a happy day - and other 21 years :thumbup:

Mo