Post your favourite picture of your Mk3!

You can't beat a great photo of a nice clean Mk3 Octavia set before a great backdrop. 

As a petrol head and a photo fanatic I'd love to see your snaps! Amateur, mediocre, professional, just whatever photo is your favourite of your Mk3 Octavia! 

It would be great to get a little story of where the photo was taken and why it is your favourite. 

I can start it off, my favourite photo I have taken at present is this photo parked in front of a semi stormy sky behind a wind turbine on the Lowestoft seafront. The reason this is my favourite photo is I took this on the first day I got the car home and it always reminds me of the excitement I felt having a newer car for the first time, plus the angle of the car in front of the backdrop just looks great in my opinion.

IMG_20200830_172527_139956103668227_241661326183437.jpg

• Like 1

Took this photo during lockdown, on one of my short drives to keep the car all charged up. Yes I know, a bit naughty driving out during that period.  This was taken on my Samsung phone camera near the Ridgeway Hills, which are situated just behind the car out of sight. As you can see, great weather back then in May. 

20200511_114030.jpg

• Like 1

Backdrop's rubbish, and I don't know why, but it's always this one that makes me smile:

6972F767-EB4D-4190-9C4A-AA0483ADDF18_1_201_a.jpeg

Gaz

Edited by IamGaz
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, roaddetective said:

Took this photo during lockdown, on one of my short drives to keep the car all charged up. Yes I know, a bit naughty driving out during that period.  This was taken on my Samsung phone camera near the Ridgeway Hills, which are situated just behind the car out of sight. As you can see, great weather back then in May. 

20200511_114030.jpg

Great picture and what a fantastic day for a drive! Also your car looks a beast. 

1 minute ago, IamGaz said:

Backdrop's rubbish, and I don't know why, but it's always this one that makes me smile:

6972F767-EB4D-4190-9C4A-AA0483ADDF18.jpeg

Back drop doesn't matter, what matters is that you have a picture that resonates with you. The estate VRS looks amazing in yellow! 

This was the day it arrived, and having waited until the 3rd March to get the new plate enough snow (Southerner alert!) fell during the previous 2 days that I wasn't sure if it would be delivered. 

Turns out it was and I wasn't the only one who was happy about it!

IMG_6260.JPG

• Like 1

Not the best background....

New all black badges, lettering and rear diffuser...all stands out on the red...

Ironic really, as i am 95% certain the car is being part-ex for a race blue vrs with 19s extreme and  lots of extras...

Taking it for a test drive next week and will try my best to keep my bank card in my pocket...but i know its going to be very very difficult to resist lol 

IMG_20200911_235133.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, studmuffin said:

Not the best background....

New all black badges, lettering and rear diffuser...all stands out on the red...

Ironic really, as i am 95% certain the car is being part-ex for a race blue vrs with 19s extreme and  lots of extras...

Taking it for a test drive next week and will try my best to keep my bank card in my pocket...but i know its going to be very very difficult to resist lol 

IMG_20200911_235133.jpg

If you fall to temptation you'll have to put a new picture in ;). Really like those black letters. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2020 at 15:39, GlitchGolder said:

Updated photo for you all, have got the wind deflectors fitted and the rear windows limousine tinted. Also my three star wars companions sit on the dash now ;)

IMG_20200920_133410 (3)_49520034211193.jpg

Your car looks fantastic.

Now to the important stuff;

Are your figures Funko Pop minis?

How did you attach them to the dash?

Is it legal to have them there?

This toy geek needs to know!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tolpol62 said:

Your car looks fantastic.

Now to the important stuff;

Are your figures Funko Pop minis?