VIN decoder?

PaulCanning

4 hours ago, BRUN said:

@PaulCanning pm me your chassis ill see if i can copy the full spec list

I think that because Im quite a new member currently I cannot seem to PM you, it won't allow it. Im assuming it would be daft to put the vin number on here? Or is that paranoid?

54 minutes ago, PaulCanning said:

I think that because Im quite a new member currently I cannot seem to PM you, it won't allow it. Im assuming it would be daft to put the vin number on here? Or is that paranoid?

check your messages hopefully you can reply

replied so it'll be interesting to see if you get it.

As for the vin thing, in the meantime I found Mike through his facebook page and he's sent me all the info in a pdf already. Fairplay to him and also to you for the offer too mate. 

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I'd like some help too please.

My Kamiq came without side assist, if like to know whether the sensors or cables are there, and what i need to buy, before i pull anything apart.

Is it possible?

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi, this is my first post after introduction. I'm trying to find the right brake disk sizes for my 2001 skoda superb mk2 estate 1.6tdi. Would that be possible to know that from the vin? I would appreciate if someone could help me out. My vin is 

TMBJJ73RXX9030946

10 hours ago, Breezy_Pete said:

@Turbointercoolosis there may be a typo in that VIN, it isn't recognised.  The XX bit looks unusual, I think?

The year 2001 also looks a bit dodgy because the Superb MK2 didn't come out until 2008...and the Superb MK2 with 1.6TDI engine didn't come out until 2010. So it must be 2010 or later.

Edited by Carlston
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlston said:

The year 2001 also looks a bit dodgy because the Superb MK2 didn't come out until 2008...and the Superb MK2 with 1.6TDI engine didn't come out until 2010. So it must be 2010 or later.

Sorry that was a typo. It's definitely 2011