Bike ride stats/Strava etc

olduns

Quick whizz out on mainly road and gravel

strava8771304291306659292.jpg

Currently deciding when I get back late Thursday in 2 weeks whether to do the group ride and a 40km charity MTB early Sun morning then work on Monday...🤔

• Administrators

Can’t wait to get a lovely fresh baguette and good cheese. Off to Switzerland for two weeks climbing… so trying to get some fitness.

Going over an old peak mountain biking book, pre-suspension, figure my gravel bike is at least comparable.

57F6D324-37CA-4DDF-8371-69781176491F.thumb.png.c6c8d96b7117e67d622e6d2c4ff83b89.png
one down. Some bridleways are seriously overgrown!

day 2.

650504DD-A715-4A4D-8C70-AAAEF6DFAD5B.thumb.png.9012c9b89ddedcf7d1b43c99a429f27b.png
never been to langsett on a bike.  figured I’d finally do a bit of it. Better coming down I think :)

Man the ride up the “snow road” into todays wind was a downer.  The bridleways are deeply rutted, much carrying and walking today 😞. Guy on full Susp bike was impressed I’d come down the woodhead to dam bridleways bit on a gravel bike. My junk definitely wasn’t as impressed with my choice. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, olduns said:

Who doesn't like a large field of Sunflowers....

Russian army conscripts??

• Haha 2