Bike ride stats/Strava etc

olduns

7 hours ago, olduns said:

could be tight.....i'll need to look at forecast first :)

itll b okay, they seem to backdate any activity completed within the time frame of the challenges when you join late to give you some hope of completion ;)

• 2 weeks later...

@olduns did you manage to do the Le Col challenge? cashed my voucher in for a lovely big fat discount on a rainproof cycling jacket. 

have a refer a friend deal too if you/anyone else wants it - spend 100quid on gear and we both get a free gillet, pm me :thumbup:

Not joined any as yet.. Need to have a peek later to see what's suitable. 

Thanks fot the offer but clothing wise I'm covered... 

Plenty of MTB stuff here, road too.... 

And probably the same in France for MTB and road

OH would not like it one bit if more turned up 🙄 

• Haha 1

given you like the off roading, theres a couple of climbing challenges may suit you. 

the lecol one was to log 5hrs in 2weeks iirc. got my voucher code and entered into a draw for 2900quids worth of their gear. the jacket i order was €165 and i got it or 106 and free delivery this weekend. 

well chuffed, as i needed a new decent waterproof jacket that isnt company issue fluorescent orange

• Haha 1

So a day off today, well Dentist first thing, dry, sunny and nearly double figures Temp wise so rude not to.... 1 ride, 2 halves and the Snowdrops have survived at the Coffee stop

Screenshot_20210215_155659_com.wahoofitness.fitness.jpg

Screenshot_20210215_155636_com.wahoofitness.fitness.jpg

IMG_20210215_142943.jpg

• Like 1

nice ride out today with the weather being In double figures,  unfortunately it would appear my heart rate monitor strap for my watch has broken after 8 years so my data was limited, so looks like I'm gon have to get a new one.

but still had a good 14mile ride today ..can't wait to get back to some trails like Cannock and Wales 

also had a cheeky beer in the sun !!!

20210227_234335.jpg

20210227_134412.jpg

20210227_140204.jpg

• Like 2

A chilly one, toes were cold within 5 mins, everything else toasty... 

I came down that hill but opposite was nearly as tough but luckily grassy rather than stony, still bloody hard work though 😳. Maxed out at 178bpm, earned that cake! 

Screenshot_20210306_143644_com.wahoofitness.fitness.jpg

IMG_20210306_131419.jpg

IMG_20210306_121014.jpg

• Like 1

decided to get a new saddle as I've noticed after around the 16 mile mark I get a bit of a numb arse if doing a lot of sitting.

so after reading lots of good reviews changed to the ergon sm pro, saved some weight too 😂 

titanium alloy rails so no rusting 

20210307_140353.jpg

20210307_134813.jpg

Edited by Gissin

On 06/03/2021 at 14:42, olduns said:

A chilly one, toes were cold within 5 mins, everything else toasty... 

I came down that hill but opposite was nearly as tough but luckily grassy rather than stony, still bloody hard work though 😳. Maxed out at 178bpm, earned that cake!

good work.

you need some merino wool socks (double layer/anti blister) keep your feet super warm 

Touch windy today, boggy ground, legs and lungs not really wanting to go out... Strava says easier than usual.. WTF 😳

Around 4 miles to add on after Coffee stop, levitation would have been nice as per the Wahoo track

Screenshot_20210313_143057_com.wahoofitness.fitness.jpg

• 2 weeks later...