Best enyaq colours

bripat

• 3 months later...

My dealer had three cars last time I was there, in Arctic Silver, Velvet Red and Brilliant Silver. 

The red looks pretty good, if you like red cars. 

Brilliant Silver is very bland and seems to erase / smooth out a lot of the details in the design. I didn’t like it at all.  

Arctic Silver is my favorite by far of the ones I’ve seen (and also the color I’ve ordered). 

Edited by Malakim

43 minutes ago, SC03OTT said:

Arctic Silver is nice. Energy Blue is horrendous. I don’t like it on any of the models. 

Totally agree on Energy Blue. It’s an awful color on any car I’ve seen it on. A solid black or white would be better for a free color - but I guess they want to “force” people to upgrade to a metallic color. 😁

Edited by Malakim
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this was my thoughts exactly, I wasn't impressed by any of the colours. This was an issue I had when I ordered my Superb II L&K back in late 2013, the best I could get was Storm Blue which was discontinued not long after. So when I got my Superb III Sportline I rebelled and got Dragon Green (you know the yellow one :D)

• Like 2

I got the Energy Blue on my Enyaq as there is no way I'm paying a few hundred quid for a different colour.

I'll be honest, I was not sold on it in the pictures but my wife was. Having picked it up I actually really like it now.

I saw the Arctic silver in person and it was nowhere near as nice as in the promo shots.

Used to be white was the no cost option on VAG cars. Now its regarded as a premium colour, go figure.

I agree that the energy blue has been carefully chosen to encourage people put their hands in their pockets and choose something less painful on the eye.

• Like 1

Couldn't disagree more.

I actually really like the energy blue.

It's a bold colour unlike so many wishy washy greys, silvers, etc.

Also, as long as the car isn't an absurd colour like canary yellow or luminous pink then the external colour is really not that important to me.

After all, you spend all your time inside the car so who cares what colour it is on the outside, and I certainly wouldn't waste £600 of my hard earned cash just to change the colour.

I see it exactly the other way around. 😀

There’s no way I’m buying a new €60.000 car in a color I don’t like. What difference does €6-700 make when we’re talking that kind of money.

But to each their own. 👍🏻

• Like 2

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever actually specified a car colour before. 

I always shop around for the best lease or purchase deal which tends to mean a pre-orderd pre-specced vehicle, so you have to take it or leave it. 

Colourblind people must find car shopping easy, lol. :biggrin:

• Haha 2