Sasha’s Superb SportLine Plus

1 hour ago, Bap33 said:

Well, you seemed very nerved with the previous one, that you had booked.

So would you say the story with the first one was a 'bad luck' ? Since this one seems to be a 'good luck' finally... ;)

Always see what happen to you positively... Note: I would have been really nerved too if this whole story happened to me... :D

Great new car! All the best with it! The TDI190 really makes good job ;)

I just had a bad feeling once things started to slip away I just sort of knew there would be an issue with it. This one I have good vibes from, so hopefully all will be well.

52 minutes ago, mdk1 said:

The second one seems so much better than the first FOW car.

I know it’s more money, but you have to be happy, I always have a little budget creep when cars are involved!

Yeah it’s blown the budget for sure haha but you only live once lol.

14 minutes ago, David55 said:

Glad you got sorted out . New one much nicer as well. 

My thoughts exactly.

Congratulations Sasha. The TDI190 is SO much better than the 150 unit. The one in my Octy Scout rocks! It looks like like a fantastic car. As you said, the budget is blown.....hope to see it in the flesh soon!

• Like 1

Sounds like you had a fun day (not!) while some of us were sleeping from night shifts!

Excellent news you’ve gone for that sportline that a few of us had also said about, much better baseline to start with considering it already has the vc and camera etc plus newer and low miles.

Look forward to the new thread for mods and pics.

On 24/02/2021 at 21:42, SashaGrace said:

Thanks! This is where mine will be ordered from £47.21 | Trunk Auto Easy Open System Foot Sensor and Wire For VW Passat B8 3GD 962 243
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vpXSqN

Let me know how difficult the install is once you do it please!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AlVal said:

Let me know how difficult the install is once you do it please!

Will do, should be nice and easy, clip the sensors to the diffuser, stick the module to the diffuser, run the wires to the KESSY module in the front and code :)

• Like 2

Glad you secured one in the end. I must be one of the few that doesn't like the colour, but each to their own

Isn't the MIB3 from MY21 onwards?

Mine is an early 20 plate and is mib 2.5 . The screen in yours is a 9.2 screen identical to mine.  The mib3s I have seen had a square screens. I just added a dongle to get wireless CarPlay the odd time I cannot be bothered to plug in. 

Glad you're sorted!  Have to say though I personally prefer the look of the pre-facelift - I'm not a fan of the way the black grille sticks out or the black wheels on the facelift (but each to their own and clearly it appears to be a much better car than the other one you were looking at).

• Like 1

Glad you got it sorted in the end Sasha :)

Shame about the FOW deal, they were great years ago but seem to have lost out since the move to the current site in the late 90's. Some nice cars in there but some very unloved ones too. Not been there lately,but most of their stock used to come from the banks and were usually less than 12 months old.

On the key front,my June 2016 Superb came with 3 keys.

• Like 1

On 22/02/2021 at 19:35, SashaGrace said:

I’m not fussed about performance really, it’ll sit in a car park in work most of the time but I get to look at it from my desk haha 😆 I’ll get a toy for cheap thrills when I can.

Lane Assist and heated front screen (will pop a new screen in to support both at the same time)

pACC and TJA can be done then too

VC

PLA 3.0 and trailer assist as it has a tow bar

Rear cam and maybe 360 cameras to come

Virtual Pedal

Rear KESSY handles

Some body work mods perhaps and maybe Supernova’s and a brake upgrade down the line.

Hi Sasha, i have factory towbar and wonder what PLA 3.0 is and trailer assist, will these be on my 19 plate superb or is it something i could add?

• Gizmo locked this topic