Remapping

Hello 

I had a bad experience with my car when I  done the remapping.The guy after he done his job he go to do a drive test and when he come back he come with the turbo broken.

Luckily I  have warranty.

I still want to do remapping stage 1 and I want from you an advice or a suggestion with a trust company.

Thank you 

Thank you 

I know but I have now full warranty which includes turbo and catalytic converter because if the turbo is gone all oil from turbo will go in catalytic converter.

The guy ho done the first remapping he reinstall the original soft back on the car after he come from drive test.

If the T&C,s of the Warranty is on Factory Approved Hardware and Software then you are only kidding yourself if you think you have a Warranty valid with the remap.  Also committing fraud claiming on a Warranty if you claim knowing that you have had the mods then reversed the map to OEM.  Plenty do it and get away with it, plenty are caught out.  As it is any loss adjuster for a Warranty Underwriter checks and sees if you have declared a remap with your insurer.   Having an undeclared mod like a remap is another issue as you void your insurance other than for 3rd party claims.

Seeing the endorsements for RevO, has anyone had their DSG upgrade as well as the remap?

I'm wondering if it is worth doing alongside the remap (on a Sportline 280)

15 minutes ago, MikeHig said:

Seeing the endorsements for RevO, has anyone had their DSG upgrade as well as the remap?

I'm wondering if it is worth doing alongside the remap (on a Sportline 280)

I got both engine and dsg Stage 1 done at the same time, highly recommend.

Did get mine done when Revo had a sale one to save a few quid, but not sure when their next one will be.

Thanks Roberto, that's good to know.

It makes sense to me to do both because the power and torque curves are changed by the remap. It would be interesting to hear if anyone has done just the remap, or done them separately, and can comment on how the remap works with the stock DSG settings.