Clock display

snala

Hi everyone.

Is the 24hour clock the only option in MIB3 and the Kamiq. Seems simple but I cant find how to change the clock to standard, as in non 24 hour time? We only have manually set and GPS as options in the menu.

My Kodiaq it's an option but doesn't seem to be on our Monte Carlo.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, snala said:

Seems simple but I cant find how to change the clock to standard, as in non 24 hour time?

24 hour clock is standard, at least for digital displays, in a lot of countries.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gumdrop said:

I had a nice analogue clock appear once, I have not been able to find it since!

The analogue clock generally appears when the car is running but the infotainment is off. I think there's a setting to bring it up as a screensaver as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NeilRW said:

The analogue clock generally appears when the car is running but the infotainment is off. I think there's a setting to bring it up as a screensaver as well.

Thank you I will investigate:biggrin:

If Infotainment is off a clock appears on the screen. You can use gesture control to select between analogue, digital and (I think) time & date. Only discovered this by accident!

Analogoue clock is rather nice as the seconds are shown as blinking dots around the periphery!

• Like 1

On 08/07/2021 at 01:00, snala said:

Hi everyone.

Is the 24hour clock the only option in MIB3 and the Kamiq. Seems simple but I cant find how to change the clock to standard, as in non 24 hour time? We only have manually set and GPS as options in the menu.

My Kodiaq it's an option but doesn't seem to be on our Monte Carlo.

Thanks.

I found this on my new Karoq - however it is now resolved so the step below may help?

try using the configuration wizard again - I was then able to change from/to 12/24 h - you can then exit the wizard so there is no need to amend other settings 

• Like 1

On 12/07/2021 at 01:14, mistac said:

I found this on my new Karoq - however it is now resolved so the step below may help?

try using the configuration wizard again - I was then able to change from/to 12/24 h - you can then exit the wizard so there is no need to amend other settings 

Thanks for that, I found it too that way yesterday. It is definitely on there as an option which sets the future state.

Never saw the wizard as dealer probably did it initially, but you can make it start again using the menu prompt.

Edited by snala