ESC / TPS / Start stop / Front assist errors all in one go

23 minutes ago, Daddy_Dewado said:

Ahhh thank you. I reckon that's it then. Put a new ring on but I guess it didn't sit right? I had a bit of trouble finding a wheel bearing that fit anyhow. One from euro the splines didn't match up right

I bought FAG parts;
Front: 713610470

Rear: 713610490

What was already on the car both front and rear was identical, FAG branded and everything.

• 2 years later...

I wanted to share a solution for a problem I experienced with my 2019 Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI DSG7, which had no crank no start problem with the ESP fault, hill start assist, TPMS, and gearbox in that order

The car wouldn't start, and I discovered that tapping the fuse box next to the battery temporarily resolved the issue, pointing to a problem with the fuse box.

I couldnot talk with engine ecu too using vcds 

Before focusing on the fuse box, I checked each cable and pin connected to it and found everything to be in order. I also inspected each fuse to see if any were defective, but they all seemed fine. During this inspection, I discovered a PCB inside the fuse box, something that isn't widely mentioned online. Despite testing the relays and small resistors on the PCB with my limited knowledge and finding no clear issues, the intermittent starting problem persisted. Ultimately, I decided to replace the entire fusebox with a used one, and this completely resolved all the problems!

I'm sharing this because there's scarce information about faulty PCBs in fuse boxes, and I believe this discovery could help others facing similar challenges.

IMG-20240113-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240113-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240113-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240113-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20240113-WA0006.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1