Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI Pure Drive

Ben12345

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please advise what the 2.0 TDI Pure Drive is in a Mk1 Skoda Superb?

Is this the CR engine? Does anyone know what the engine code is and whether it has a DPF? I assume as its on an 08 Mk1 Superb it will have?

Many Thanks again,

The mkI Superb 2.0 PD (Pumpe Düse duse) has a bit of an odd ball engine that's an 8 valve  implementation (most 2.0 pd cars- eg Passat had 16 valves) and is fitted with a bodge on DPF setup that also uses EOLYS fluid as part of the regen. In addition it also has been fitted with the dreaded balancer module that uses the same drive as the oil pump which self destructs either the drive chain or hex drive shaft - there are modified parts available and probably most alive these days will have probably been sorted.  

For me  - one to avoid

3 minutes ago, bigjohn said:

The mkI Superb 2.0 PD (Pumpe Düse duse) has a bit of an odd ball engine that's an 8 valve  implementation (most 2.0 pd cars- eg Passat had 16 valves) and is fitted with a bodge on DPF setup that also uses EOLYS fluid as part of the regen. In addition it also has been fitted with the dreaded balancer module that uses the same drive as the oil pump which self destructs either the drive chain or hex drive shaft - there are modified parts available and probably most alive these days will have probably been sorted.  

For me  - one to avoid

[EDIT] from the mists of time:- 

Edited by bigjohn