Hello skoda octavi 4 Coding List and Adaption

Is it just me, or is anyone else suspicious when a relatively new member suddenly finds a solution that is a website based in another country and at first glance seems to offer something for nothing.

Almost feels to me they are involved with the promotion of it, or being paid to get sales.    But maybe I am just wary.

• Groan 1

57 minutes ago, bolix said:

Mám obd 11, ale nedokážem z toho nič kódovať. nie je to možné, alebo sa niečo pokazilo. Nevedel som nakódovať ani zobrazenie úrovne ventilátora...

thx for answer

• Like 1

i have coding working for 
Rear DRL Lights
With this modification when you have the DRLs on, the outer taillights will also light.

1 - Module 09 - Electronic control unit
2 - Adaptation
3 – Daytime running light
4 - Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht: - (Change value to On)

CONFIRMED WORKING

• Thanks 1

My OBD 11 is now has a list of App adjustments, power & torque display, mirror puddle lights etc. I've no means to verify that they work as I have a MK3.5 VRS245

OBD11.jpg

True, i SFD unlocked today through OBD11 while activating the alarm chirp with fob lock.

however the remaining apps are all giving me “check ignition and try again” even when ignition , hood and parking brakes are all on.

10 hours ago, SurreyJohn said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else suspicious when a relatively new member suddenly finds a solution that is a website based in another country and at first glance seems to offer something for nothing.

Almost feels to me they are involved with the promotion of it, or being paid to get sales.    But maybe I am just wary.

It's good to be suspicious these days. :) But Obdeleven really did announce they now support SFD unlocking. It was discussed also in other groups. 

Edited by TheUltraRunner

5 hours ago, OAbed said:

True, i SFD unlocked today through OBD11 while activating the alarm chirp with fob lock.

however the remaining apps are all giving me “check ignition and try again” even when ignition , hood and parking brakes are all on.

Probably bugs that needs to be ironed out. I cannot test myself as my car is still on a piece of paper and not build yet 😕

3 hours ago, bolix said:

i tried all of that with no successs. i receiving messages on obd like.... something went wrong... try again .

Ok i found out that we need to verify 3 steps in registration which was normal, then brake must be on, hood open, ignition on...  SFD unlock each module in aplication , not only 1 , u need to unlock all...after that u ll be able to do some coding. So i finally  managed to turn of seatbealt warning, drl etc, ok did you you findout that u can watch even you tube videos even with handy off, without youtube premium acc or watching tv throug mirror link but mobi needs to be on. And all that while driving a car

20211002_164300.jpg

On 12/11/2021 at 20:05, bolix said:

Ok i found out that we need to verify 3 steps in registration which was normal, then brake must be on, hood open, ignition on...  SFD unlock each module in aplication , not only 1 , u need to unlock all...after that u ll be able to do some coding. So i finally  managed to turn of seatbealt warning, drl etc, ok did you you findout that u can watch even you tube videos even with handy off, without youtube premium acc or watching tv throug mirror link but mobi needs to be on. And all that while driving a car

20211002_164300.jpg

Hi! which modules or codes you used for this screen mirroring or youtube possibility?