Hello skoda octavi 4 Coding List and Adaption

I've read this thread with interest and because of all of the positive posts, I've just ordered my OBD Eleven Pro with 400 credits ( 200 + 200 promotional), ready for my new Octavia in the new year. 

Interestingly, I saved a few quid by buying direct at £90.14 (Amazon £119.99) and that was with Amazon delivery included at £5.90!!! 😁

I had a generic ELM 327 for years and upgraded to Carista to switch a load of options on for my wife's 62 plate Scala.

Hopefully the OBD 11 will be my last upgrade of this type! 

Hello there

I have the Octavia rs Iv plug-in mk4

and I just coded so I can see in my cockpit turbo pressure and torque but none of this works! 
Does anyone have the same problem?

And if there is a solution for that..

On 05/01/2022 at 16:12, Anestis93 said:

And one more think!

Does anyone know if we can have maps on the cockpit and the media simultaneously?

As far as I can tell, my wife's Scala SEL has Navigation available on both, but Google Maps on Media only! I may be wrong, however I haven't been able to get Google Maps on both!!! There has been a recent update, so it may be possible, however I've not had a chance to try due to being on Covid isolation until today!!! 

tnx GOOOOOOOD fINNALY we can shut down  sound actuator or u can set to 10-100% mine is now on 20% and its really much better to drive.

module A9 Structure borne sound - adaptation- volume of structure  borne noise act - choose betwen 0-255Screenshot_20220112-222525_OBDeleven.thumb.jpg.1100c751f7215891ce8bc49aa00baba4.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 12/01/2022 at 21:27, bolix said:

tnx GOOOOOOOD fINNALY we can shut down  sound actuator or u can set to 10-100% mine is now on 20% and its really much better to drive.

module A9 Structure borne sound - adaptation- volume of structure  borne noise act - choose betwen 0-255Screenshot_20220112-222525_OBDeleven.thumb.jpg.1100c751f7215891ce8bc49aa00baba4.jpg

This has made my day, Obdeleven reader arrived yesterday and it's sooo much better at 20% 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 1

On 14/01/2022 at 17:43, timster said:

Oh thats awesome even if i don't have my car yet :D

Anyone still know if OBD11 can add delay to headlamp washer activation?

i just disabled mine. I don't need every 10 th wash .

On 16/01/2022 at 19:50, timster said:

With OBD11? Care to share some pics on howto?

yes with obd 11. if you have it then u can do 1 click app deactivations otherways

09 central electrics - adaptations - waschen - waaschen one KL 15 - active - NOT ACTIVE

- RVC  waschen HMI - active - NOT ACTIVE

HEADLAMP WASHER system - anzahl betaetigungen frontwaschanlage pro SRA aktivierung -  mine was set to 10 th time 

- SRA bei waschwassermangel - active - not active

• Like 1

On 18/01/2022 at 18:50, bolix said:

yes with obd 11. if you have it then u can do 1 click app deactivations otherways

09 central electrics - adaptations - waschen - waaschen one KL 15 - active - NOT ACTIVE

- RVC  waschen HMI - active - NOT ACTIVE

HEADLAMP WASHER system - anzahl betaetigungen frontwaschanlage pro SRA aktivierung -  mine was set to 10 th time 

- SRA bei waschwassermangel - active - not active

so, how do you wash your headlights if you want to? :)

12 minutes ago, timster said:

I stop and use water + towel rathen than have whole car washed for nothing :)

jeez... like the peasants, lol 

I always thought that headlight washers were great, especially in the winter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tishout said:

I've never seen them really clean anything. Lights look exactly the same before and after the spray.

36 minutes ago, timster said:

I've never seen them really clean anything. Lights look exactly the same before and after the spray.

They definitely clean them, of course not to the same level as if you clean them with a towel... I have heard it's a legal requirement to have them installed, when you have led lights. I'm not sure of the base model has the washers, even though they come with led lights, albeit not the matrix led...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tishout said:

They definitely clean them, of course not to the same level as if you clean them with a towel... I have heard it's a legal requirement to have them installed, when you have led lights. I'm not sure of the base model has the washers, even though they come with led lights, albeit not the matrix led...

At least here its required for certain light intensity. For example the MK8 Golf does not have them with their "iq.light".

I must admit that i do use them sometimes. In golf i had them enabled when using the windshield washer for 2.5seconds. Thats what i'll do with octavia also.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tishout said:

well i though the same . but aafter just 1 times all car became so dirty . try it ...u will quit. espec if u use sonax ... pure watter - no sence during this winter days

• Like 1

my last 3 cars have had headlight washers,i know they do not clean them as good as using water and towels but they do get muck off.i have no problems at all with the headlight washers and they are there for a reason ie road safety?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joss1733 said:

my last 3 cars have had headlight washers,i know they do not clean them as good as using water and towels but they do get muck off.i have no problems at all with the headlight washers and they are there for a reason ie road safety?

Imho they are almost useless. There are times when i use them, but they should not activate every time after the car is started. Usually i just want to clean my glass, not the whole front of the car :)