Travel assist retrofit

JustOxy

1 hour ago, Mario_Delgado said:

Just to be sure, I guess yes but: do you have properly set 2 steps authentication for SFD? Last time I had problems with CU03 for brakes and the issue was that, I do not know why but after the last app update authentication was not able to remember my credentials.

Yes, everything looks fine there. 

On 21/03/2024 at 10:08, Mattian said:

Yes, everything 

Mattian, Thanks for making a recap of the coding that needs to be done.  Can you confirm that I only need these or should I make others?  Thank you

That’s a shame to read it only does small bends (coming from a Volvo V60 with the full PilotAssist which would take almost any bend, sometimes without slowing down 😳). Is that the same for both the factory activation and the retro?

7 minutes ago, bdavbdav said:

È un peccato leggere che fa solo piccole curve (proveniente da una Volvo V60 con PilotAssist completo che affronterebbe quasi tutte le curve, a volte senza rallentare 😳 ). È lo stesso sia per l'attivazione di fabbrica che per quella retrò?

But who are you referring to?

• 2 weeks later...

Below is my updated situation.

Carrying out a more in-depth test, while driving the car, the travel assist is activated every time I press the TA button on the steering wheel.

As you can see from the infotainment, the three functions marked by the orange arrow return a message "function unavailable".

I made a collage of the photos to make my situation more understandable.

Do you have opinions on this?

20240410_204937.jpg

Edited by Gizmo

Hi @mangio85 

Yes yes, mine is working exactly the same now. Weird thing is that I am not able find root cause, sometimes it works sometimes it does not work. Besides the recurrent error B17B8F2 on gateway, I see nothing else that could trigger the malfunction. But that error was there since de beginning, before was working fine but not now ... not sure if the successions of OTA installed is one of the causes.

Nowadays I do not have time to investigate, my first action and the easiest was changing hc_variant ... but you did it already with no success. 

I think that there is no other option than doing the A5 firmware update as per 48S5.

Ciao @Mario_Delgado,  My bad infotainment message situation was re-established by changing the following section:

CU5F/Adaptation/Vehicle Function List
BAP/LDW_HCA_Ox19_msg_bus -> can_fas (this is my old value).

Now I would like to understand if travel assist only works with acc and understand why some users see three-lane traffic. I only see one lane on virtual cockpit. 

I'm probably wrong, but the person who has this view doesn't have side assist or LCA. I think it's just a new update. 

Screenshot_20240411_121658_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mangio85
  • Love it! 1

@djmartzian thanks for your support 💚!

My car doesn't have side assist.  The software installed on the a5 is 3129.

I take this opportunity to ask a further question.  Is it normal not to have the predictive function when approaching curves or turns?  The car does not decelerate.

ciao

• Like 1

You must forgive my English, in the message above I wanted to write that another person has this visualization.

Sorry...

For the predictive you think I fix another coding? Thanks!!