Upgrades- need your opinions😎

Merry Christmas fellow Briskodians💪

So i have managed to earn some money in my crypto ventures and can spare up to 2k on some mods for my 280 Superb. I have a short list of mods that i would consider but would love to hear your opinions as to what would you get if it was your motor....

Please refrain from comments of type- why would you mod your car or where you live you only have 40mph limit.....

So the options I'm considering are-

Intercooler

New wheels and tyres

Front & rear ARB and new upgraded shocks

Gearbox flash

New brake discs + pads+braided lines

Downpipe

Car already has JB4 and valved cat back exhaust. 

I'm somehow inclined towards gearbox flash as it is already putting out close to 500nm and intercooler but open to suggestions🙏

Screenshot_20211216_001240.jpg

1 hour ago, KenONeill said:

You talked me into the dampers and tyres (and maybe wheels but I don't know what size you're running).

Currently i have standard 19"s Vega for summer and Golf R 18" Cadiz for winter, that I'm thinking of selling...don't want to go higher so 19" would be my choice

41 minutes ago, MarioVrs said:

standard 19"s Vega

I'd stop at 19"; no comment on style preferred although I tend to like a fairly slim spoked 5 spoke as being easy to wash and not having unnecessary stress raisers.

• Like 1

Yes definitely stopping at 19"

I quite like multispoke concave style wheels but thinking to go a tad wider to 8.5J from factory 8J and tyres 245/40/19, regarding shocks bilstein b6 would be ideal option as don't really want to get into lowering game much, i find the height just perfect compromise between sportiness and practicality...

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2021 at 13:03, MarioVrs said:

In that case- would anyone be interested in my winter wheels?😛 

IMG_20200228_132819.jpg

Possibly - got to complete the purchase of my new car first, should be done this week. Are you selling as wheels + tyres?

Edited by stever750
  • Like 1