Software Update...?

Schtum

• 2 weeks later...

My question is: Does anyone here in the forum know the differences between the software versions (e.g. to version 324

On 23/09/2023 at 08:13, rudineu said:

is it possible to share 0308 and 0324? Thank you

)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/02/2023 at 14:01, varooom said:

I will send this to you via private message, please make sure to watch the youtube video above while you download

Good morning,

my Karoq Skoda now has the sw release version MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P27005P, and the sw version is 0270.
Now I read the forum and I know that the latest sw version now is 0306.
How it is possible to update this software? My Karoq does non have the SD car, but the USB C connectors. Where can I download the latest version software:
Thank you very much.
Best regards.

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with an OTA update, I keep receiving a notification that a new software update it's available, something about updated Skoda Enyaq and Octavia store update, I select to run the update now, after some time I receive a message that update was successful. but the next time I get in the car to drive somewhere I receive the same notification that an update is available with the same description, and again it's successful, and this happens almost every time for about 1 month. It's there something I cand do about this?

• Confused 1

On 05/01/2024 at 16:21, CristianoPettinello said:

Good morning,

my Karoq Skoda now has the sw release version MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P27005P, and the sw version is 0270.
Now I read the forum and I know that the latest sw version now is 0306.
How it is possible to update this software? My Karoq does non have the SD car, but the USB C connectors. Where can I download the latest version software:
Thank you very much.
Best regards.

as you have 0270, you need to update first to 0308 and then to 0324

update is done by using USB memory stick.

3 hours ago, Psicho1986 said:

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with an OTA update, I keep receiving a notification that a new software update it's available, something about updated Skoda Enyaq and Octavia store update, I select to run the update now, after some time I receive a message that update was successful. but the next time I get in the car to drive somewhere I receive the same notification that an update is available with the same description, and again it's successful, and this happens almost every time for about 1 month. It's there something I cand do about this?

what SW is installed in your unit? 

reset MIB unit by pressing 15 seconds on the POWER button.

do a factory reset and register again as the main user ( you need both keys)

check after that

Edited by andreiro221
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

my unit has the MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P1560P software installed. I want to upgrade to the latest MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P3240P. I know i have to install in this order:

0156 -> 0178 -> 0308 ->0324

I have the MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P3080P and the MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P3240P update package, but i cant find MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P1780 anywhere. Can someone help?

thx in advance

Mr. Bit

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, vegarz said:

Hello to everyone ! I have Skoda Kodiaq FL with amundsen system without sd card. MIB3. Installed software is 0304. Can I use this link for update my system or is there any other link for kodiaq update.

Thx !

Edit:

This is my post from last year but I did not get any answer.

Edited by DaniC

Ok, thank you for the explanation but wher can I download all of that firmwares. Is ther link for download for model amundsen for kodiaq FL ?

Thx !

OTA requires 306 in the minimum (normally only possible by a dealer from Skoda with an official transmission to the main server in the VW plant). This version is urgently needed for OTA following.

That's the problem. It is installed 304 so it will not automatically update by OTA.

In addition: Mostly the new installation of the 330 starts few hours later automatically after having fully installation the 306 or 308 version