Skoda Fabia vRS leather seat option - brochure or documents?

steveo1

2 hours ago, softscoop said:

That Fabia is a really good find. Every single option by the look of it!

They have the wrong dash cup holder though.  The one fitted has the straight edge.

There was a separate one produced specially to go next to the sat nav. It has the same curve profile as the opposite trim piece, presumably to avoid catching on the slightly larger nav compared with the single din standard 

It is loaded with sought after options, for sure!

Well spotted with the cup holder detail!   I remember this when I sourced my flat edged cup holder back in the day.  Lets be honest, the cup holders are a bit wick - I guess it depends on what type of cup/bottle/can you have placed in it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steveo1 said:

It is loaded with sought after options, for sure!

Well spotted with the cup holder detail!   I remember this when I sourced my flat edged cup holder back in the day.  Lets be honest, the cup holders are a bit wick - I guess it depends on what type of cup/bottle/can you have placed in it. 

Holds 330ml cans nicely. Not good for 500ml bottles though. The can holder at the gearstick can only do just that. And the ashtray one for the back is just terrible unless parked up.

3 hours ago, Lofty said:

TBH the cup holder is nigh on useless, bit like the Sat-Nav, just nice to have.

I'm usually drinking from some sort of soft drink can anyway, so the cup holders are quite good for my uses. Except the one in the back, but I'm driving so yeah I don't need it. :D

On 16/09/2022 at 12:14, AnnoyingPentium said:

Same as the seats from a decent-spec 9N Polo by any chance?

I was thinking of a Polo SE... which I don't think was the right car as now that I've thought about it, I was probably mixed up with the Nissan Almera SE, which, from memory, had an armrest in the rear seats from standard on SE and above. Wrong bloody manufacturing conglomerate entirely! :D

Whoops. :doh:

Edited by AnnoyingPentium

10 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

I was thinking of a Polo SE... which I don't think was the right car as now that I've thought about it, I was probably mixed up with the Nissan Almera SE, which, from memory, had an armrest in the rear seats from standard on SE and above. Wrong bloody manufacturing conglomerate entirely! :D

Whoops. :doh:

The Polo did have the centre arm rest on some models.

When I had my vrs I fitted a set from a Polo Sport and it had the rear arm rest.

31865-r7wh7.jpg.1e45ada58cbb2f73368488fab5dff159.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gotta say the "Swiss Blue" Edition Fabia vRS has some tasty looking seats!   

Here are a set for sale in the Czech Republic but getting in contact (from the UK here) seems impossible - not that I am looking to purchase them.   How does one go about making contact with the sellers on these Czech sites?

SWISS BLUE EDITION Fabia RS - Slovakia | Bazoš.cz (bazos.cz)

Swiss Blue 1..jpg

Swiss Blue 2..jpg

Swiss Blue 3..jpg

Swiss Blue 4..jpg

Edited by steveo1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well spec'd Fabia here!!

Skoda, FABIA, Hatchback, 2006, Manual, 1896 (cc), 5 doors | in Ipswich, Suffolk | Gumtree

- upgraded genuine Skoda leather seats plus they are heated!  I reckon the original owner had selected the heated seats option when ordering the car and once the leather option became available they got the seats recovered.

- rear centre leather head rest too!  

- xenon headlights which include the headlight washers

- rear parking sensors

Give the car a good clean, refresh the badges & wheel centre caps then this would look well.

If it had the Sunroof & Sat Nav option included then it could possibly be the ultimate Fabia vRS in the UK...

Rear 1..png

Front 1..png

Front 3..png

Front 2..png

Rear 2..png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, softscoop said:

Nice find that. Looks like a really tidy unmolested example. Getting really hard to find these days

Agreed @softscoop - everything looks in decent condition for the age.    

19 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

God only knows why anyone would want a twenty year old Satnav!

Looks to have been well looked after though.

@sepulchrave For me it's more about having original factory options included - such as this Sat Nav system.  The rarer the better.   

Agreed, it ain't much use nowadays but still a nice original feature 👍

1 hour ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

IIRC that centre rear headrest was a £45.00 option. It's an easy enough retrofit too, if you're that way inclined. I did it with my old seats in the Fabia, and made a guide on here I'm sure. :)

Just to give you something to look at in the rearview mirror? Bargain.