What does this do?

jedigab

33 minutes ago, KenONeill said:

RTFM! I'm fairly sure it's either a speed limiter or cruise control, but not which.

To be fair to the OP, some of the online manuals are not very clear - it seems that only some Mk 3 Fabias have this separate speed limiter control fitted - SWMBOs doesn't. 

• Like 2

looks to me like the top is the limiter as it looks like LIM on the little dial symbol, the bottom seems to have the standard cruise symbol.

Either way, press them and find out!!!!!!!

The cruise can be very useful in speed-restricted sections of motorway - especially the loooong sections with average speed cams.

Standard cruise is not a lot of use in the usual UK motorway mayhem - ACC should be better, but me no have!

I recall reading somewhere that you can 'toggle' between the speed limiter and CC, possibly ?? with the mode 1 & 2 switches on the end of the limiter stalk? 

The cruise control and speed limiter control were on the same stalk on my 2015 Fabia SEL.  I agree it looks like a speed limiter control but why it is on a separate stalk I don't know.

• Like 1