infotainment update

pol77

Hi All, 

I thought this might a good place to ask my question. I am from Melbourne, Australia. Bought a 2022 Kodiaq Style last week. It was a unit off the dealer floor and it has all the optional extras except for Blind spot assist (not counting the sportline seats, alloys, wheels etc) since this model is one from the chip shortage era. 

Found out on the weekend that this does not have the SD slots, CD slot and the sim card slot. In Australia, we dont get skoda connect facility as far as I know.

Has anyone come across such a unit ?

How did you update maps? 

thanks!

Guy 

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/04/2023 at 11:19, varooom said:

The EU part of the Software Train is for Europe, you could take the car to US, it wouldn't matter other than radio frequency differences.

I have sent you a PM for 0480 version to apply.

Hi. I have same version on my 2019 kodiaq. Can you please send me updates. Thanks. 
image.thumb.jpg.150ac3a1c56dd9c9a0caf9a970daa293.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/11/2023 at 16:21, roryobsligo said:

So this is my current software on my 2023 KODIAQ Style / Columbus. I am getting Apple CarPlay Audio Crackle. Is there a version that will eliminate this. ?

IMG_0026.jpeg

2023 sportline with Columbus 9.2 and carplay audio is awful... Too many glitches. Solution for now is to connect through Bluetooth without carplay and stream music. I hope for a future software update to address this 

Hi @Rainesh

I know my car is not a skoda but rather a VW, however I have found that @Joncs23 have experianced the exact same issue as me.

I was hoping you could help me firmware update my 2020 Passat GTE (B8,5).

Currently I'm on MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P1560P_MU0156 and want to go to the newest MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P32400P.

I've just tried to update it to MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P30600P as a first step, but then I recevied "installed release is not supported" 😔

I've have also tried going directly to MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P32400P, but when I select "Start update" nothing happens - just a blank update page.

Thank you in advance,

/Stefan

IMG_0254.HEIC IMG_0257.HEIC

On 11/12/2023 at 16:43, stefaneo said:

Hi @Rainesh

I know my car is not a skoda but rather a VW, however I have found that @Joncs23 have experianced the exact same issue as me.

I was hoping you could help me firmware update my 2020 Passat GTE (B8,5).

Currently I'm on MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P1560P_MU0156 and want to go to the newest MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P32400P.

I've just tried to update it to MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P30600P as a first step, but then I recevied "installed release is not supported" 😔

I've have also tried going directly to MOI3_EU_VWMQB_P32400P, but when I select "Start update" nothing happens - just a blank update page.

Thank you in advance,

/Stefan

IMG_0254.HEIC 1.81 MB · 2 downloads IMG_0257.HEIC 1.34 MB · 1 download

DONT update from 156 to 324. There is a whole procedure for this, if you update without following the procedure you will loose your satnav maps. 

Ask the dealership to perform the TPI update from 156 to 324. 

• Thanks 1

I have Kodiaq 2020.

It`s strange that there were no software updates at all. My friend got Kodiaq 2021 and he received several updates.

part number 565035840

Hardware: H41

Software: 0477

Could it be that there are no updates at all?

I found this site that has the firmwares available for download

https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/threads/skoda-columbus-aio-mib2-5-mhi2_er_skg13_p4526_1-mib2-mhi2_er_skg11_k3343_1-carplay-android-auto-ifs-root-el-patch.493556/

You need to register and the site is in German but chrome can translate it for you. You can download from mega or mibsolution.on (login details are guest/guest)

Enjoy 👍

Edited by spurf

Hi everyone,

IMG_1138.thumb.jpeg.8dc1d29ce6a1851ca1f812f9645f2288.jpeg

Can  you please help me to uptadete my Skoda Kodiaq 2017 infotainment version?

I’m not sure how can I do it and also I don’t have file to upgrade my system.

My current version is 0468, so can you please send me the newest version for my amudsen system?

Thanks in advance, Milan.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/084o-2jw4B0QIq2tEpkT2NyqQ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...