Rear mudflaps Fab Vrs

It looks like these are just for standard cars the top option being for the hatch, the lower being for the saloon and estate. I don't think the vRS ever had an option for the rears. Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if I'm wrong though.

I trust the OP is therefore aware that the mudflaps themselves or the bumper will require a little modification to fit? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetalRich is correct, Skoda did not list rear mudflaps for the vRS as the lower bumper extension means they did not fit.

You can of course persuade the standard mudflaps to fit but you'll need to trim off the bumper return lip in order for the flap to go over the lip. Kind of a one way street as once it's been cut off it'll never grow back!

It helps to also soak the mudflaps in hot water for a bit first as well, as that makes them a bit more malleable.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lofty said:

as once it's been cut off it'll never grow back!

Ah yes the Fabia isn't known for it's starfish-esque qualities. :D

Edited by AnnoyingPentium
Grimmer and spell ig
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...