Software Update available for Bolero?

Moffen

Hello,

I have a problem with my Skoda Kamiq's Bolero infotaintmend. I just bought a Samsung S23 Ultra and it fails to connect to my car. I tried multiple cables to no avail. I also tried multiple versions of Android auto - no dice.
My previous phone - a Samsung S20FE works flawlessly (even wirelessly). 

Maybe the software of the infotainment needs an update? I am attaching images with all the versions as I'm not sure what is most important. 

The SW Train is: MEN3_EU_SK370_P0113P (also seen in pictures, but I wanted to add it as text to help if someone needs to copy it).
@varooomIs it possible to update to a newer version to maybe solve the problem I have? Someone else posted about a similar issue, but I don't see a response if that worked.

Also,  I took a photo of the Logging section and there are 2 logs. Does that mean that the car's software was updated already at least once?
Thanks in advance.

20230618_094846.jpg

20230618_151612.jpg

20230618_163729.jpg

20230618_163754.jpg

30 minutes ago, mivanchev said:

Hello,

I have a problem with my Skoda Kamiq's Bolero infotaintmend. I just bought a Samsung S23 Ultra and it fails to connect to my car. I tried multiple cables to no avail. I also tried multiple versions of Android auto - no dice.
My previous phone - a Samsung S20FE works flawlessly (even wirelessly). 

Maybe the software of the infotainment needs an update? I am attaching images with all the versions as I'm not sure what is most important. 

The SW Train is: MEN3_EU_SK370_P0113P (also seen in pictures, but I wanted to add it as text to help if someone needs to copy it).
@varooomIs it possible to update to a newer version to maybe solve the problem I have? Someone else posted about a similar issue, but I don't see a response if that worked.

Also,  I took a photo of the Logging section and there are 2 logs. Does that mean that the car's software was updated already at least once?
Thanks in advance.

20230618_163754.jpg

MEN3_EU_SK370_P9494P = 0464

MEN3_EU_SK370_P0113P = 0469 (current)

I can send you some updates to try and load, won't know if it will make you S23 work, but worth a try.

1 minute ago, varooom said:

I can send you some updates to try and load, won't know if it will make you S23 work, but worth a try.

Thanks, can you send me a couple versions?

I will try to install them and I will let you know if anything works. 

Hi all,

I recommend this AA wireless adapter for those who can't connect their Samsung galaxy s23.

This actually works really good 

This is the link to aliexpress .

I'm not getting any money from it its just a recommendation 

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! ₪108.98 50%OFF | Car Wireless Android Auto Box Bluetooth 5.0 USB Charging Intelligent Module Wired To Wireless Android Auto Boxs Wireless Adapter

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EzvcAnn

20230625_115951.jpg

hello all, could you tell me exactly the procedure to update the mib3 of a skoda fabia?
varooom gave me the firmware but I can't update, it can't find anything on the stick

IMG_4560.jpeg

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Tiry said:

hello all, could you tell me exactly the procedure to update the mib3 of a skoda fabia?
varooom gave me the firmware but I can't update, it can't find anything on the stick

IMG_4560.jpeg

For the attention of @Rainesh I think I have sent 1760, 1790 & 1798, for them to try.  But none will load (but I have not seen 1540 version before)

On 15/03/2023 at 14:32, varooom said:

There are these updates, but not sure if the higher number will apply to your system.

MEN3_EU_SK370_P0113P_0469

MEN3_EU_SK370_P2135P_0742

MEN3_EU_SK370_P1185L_1760

MEN3_EU_SK370_P2345L_1790

The only one I would suggest is 0742 to try (it won't load if it's not compatible)

If it doesn't load, then 0469 is your current version and the end of the line.

can anyone send me MEN3_EU_SK370_P2135P_0742

Just now, varooom said:

Sure if that is the version you want to load

Just now, varooom said:

Just now, varooom said:

I have the  0464 and i need to upgrade...

On 6/18/2023 at 5:26 PM, varooom said:

Hello.
 Dear varooom! I have a similar problem. Maybe I can update the software with your help?

15 minutes ago, FaceNot said:

Hello.
 Dear varooom! I have a similar problem. Maybe I can update the software with your help?

Best send an image of what you have installed now, so we can work out the update(s) to send