octavia rs

hello im new here and i need ur help i just bought my octavia rs 2023 and i notice some noise after 10 meters of driving at last like 4secund and than noice dissapere i got only 600km so far mayne coz car is new is that normal sry for my bad english

Is this happening every time?

Surface "rust" on the disks - all you need is a rainy evening and there will be some surface blemishes to knock off the following morning.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoddersUK said:

That sounds like quite a clunk, but could it be car dead locking?

Try locking your doors before driving off

Agreed - sounds just like my car does; anti-hijack locking the doors at c.10mph.  Can be switched off in the car's menu system.

Gaz

22 minutes ago, TomTom88 said:

Mine does that clunk too. At certain speed, sound like mechanical somewhere from the clutch. Mine is 2022 and did that from day one. Neber bothered. 

did u take it to the deler shop to chack ? or u just leav it like that? do i need to worried or no pls answer back . is it still happening to u or u fix it sry for ma bad eng .thank you