Official 0-60 and MPG for Mk1 Fabia Estate Comfort 1.2?

Hawthorn654

Hi folks

Wondered if anyone could let me know the stats please.  

I've think I've found 15.8 seconds on the 0-60, but not sure if that's right?  

Couldn't find anything concrete on the MPG.

I know there's a bunch of knowledge people here who are likely to know :)  

Many thanks

5 hours ago, Hawthorn654 said:

I've think I've found 15.8 seconds on the 0-60, but not sure if that's right?  

With the hatchback and some counting with a stopwatch, the time is closer to 13 seconds. Of course, it's still not going to take the skin off a rice pudding but still. You did ask.

MPG-wise, I'm seeing anything from 38-48 or so (checked with Fuelly), I could touch 50mpg if I drove it like a nun, but day-to-day driving it's usually somewhere in the middle of those figures. Overall average over about 20k miles is 40mpg or whatever my signature says now. :)

Edited by AnnoyingPentium
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the replies.  

33 minutes ago, Breezy_Pete said:

why the question? 

Pure curiosity or do you think yours isn't running well?

Confession time - it pains me to say it, but my Fabia is no more :(  We had to scrap it when a repair bill was looking like more than the car was worth, especially with gear box problems brewing at the time.  

We've got a interim car at the moment, but are looking to get something more permanent and appropriate.  When looking at some of the stats of potential cars we like, I wasn't sure whether their 0-60 (or mpg figures) were good or bad.  Having had the Fabia for over a decade, I thought that would be the best yard stick...