Standard OEM Owners

1 hour ago, wolfsburger said:

I have purchased a rea anti-roll bar, and also a pair of TT callipers, the car has recently had discs and pads all round and they feel very good, so I’m going to wait until they need replacing before upgrading.

Sounds perfect. I fitted the Jabba rear bar and when I removed it for refurbishment I REALLY missed it. Should have been there as standard. The 1.4 16v without the bar is much better on the bends than a vRS without one. With the bar the vRS is better. What would the 1.4 be like with the bar I wonder 🙃

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lofty said:

There's a dirty whisper going about that even I may attend this year......

With or without the Fabia Matt ?

Hi

Bought my car nearly 5 years ago. Previous owner had lowered the car about 40mm all round and fitted Seat Leon Cupra wheels.

Wasn't long before I fitted standard suspension and wheels to it. 

Definitely gripped better in the corners but suspension was too firm. Much prefer it now and I like the OEM look.

• Love it! 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 17/02/2024 at 12:25, sepulchrave said:

The sweet spot on the VRS is a low torque remap, more speed, more economy, no reliability penalty.

What's not to like.

I say grow old disgracefully!

I keep thinking about this low torque remap 🤔 I like everything you said!

Edited by wolfsburger

On 04/03/2024 at 17:01, AnnoyingPentium said:

About time! Was disappointed that you weren't there last year.

Quick technical question Ryan, i've rejoined the Skoda Owners Club just now as my membership had lapsed, how do I now go about getting tickets for Skodafest?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lofty said:

Quick technical question Ryan, i've rejoined the Skoda Owners Club just now as my membership had lapsed, how do I now go about getting tickets for Skodafest?

I didn't need a ticket last year, Matt. It was pay at the gate - £15 per car this year I think. :)

12 hours ago, Lofty said:

Even better! Cheers fella

Brilliant. Got it booked off my work. Thankfully the £15 is for the car and not per head. Four of us going down in my Fabia this year... slowly, because 1.2 - I may be there for Skodafest '25 depending on how long it takes... :D

• Like 1