Intermittent ACC and ABS faults

2016 Superb automatic diesel. Started with an intermittent ACC fault and now getting intermittent ABS faults at the same time (which then triggers tyre pressure, park pilot, auto hold, start/stop, etc.).

Diagnostic scan not providing an obvious solution but gave ABS faults on multiple wheels which leads me to think it is not a single ABS sensor issue. Battery is also good.

Also, I don't understand why parking sensors would be affected by this. 

Anyone experience similar issue/solution???

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Kev8277 said:

I don't understand why parking sensors would be affected by this. 

Parking sensors are turned on/off based on vehicle speed, so if the ABS sensors have a problem the vehicle speed is not reliable and hence the parking sensors report a fault.

Multiple ABS sensors reporting an intermittent problem suggests an intermittent connection at a common point, such as the connector on the ABS module possibly due to corrosion, or (worst case) a failing ABS module. Obviously check the connections first!

• Like 1

That now makes sense about the parking sensors.

Good idea on the ABS module connectors, will do that.

All other past experiences/suggestions welcome.

Thanks.