Jan 3rd - Interested?

devonutopia

Big food at lunch or at the end over a drink?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Big food at lunch or at the end over a drink?

• Big Food at lunch, potter off at end with a quick drink.
    • Big food at end over a drink, grab a sandwich for lunch.

Like to add my thanks to Colin for arranging the meet......the roads were truly awesome and the Fabias certainly surprised me.

Nice to see such a nice spirit present all day, good banter and even the ladies in the passenger seats seemed to enjoy it with the boys and their toys...........Mrs B certainly did, even if I did try and kill her trying to keep up with Colin and Paul early on.

REB

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also thanks to everybody, very sorry I had to leave a bit early, but my wife called me to say that she had to work at 1800, so i got back to Newport at 1755.

It was a very well organised event and it was great to put faces to quite a few of the people who contribute to the best forum on the web.

Would somebody PM me about the happening at the end of the day ?

hope we can do it again soon

Phil (Silver Octy vRS)

The I_CANT_NAVIGATE_FOR_TOFFEE award goes to Ffelan and Ian for needing to turn round about 6 times during the course of the day and also for getting me into a bit of trouble with a off duty plod-officer.:)

i will gratiously accept the award knowing that it passed to us in conjuctions with Colins "lifetime achievement award" for services to the sat nav sales industry.... his cryptic tresure hunt notes had us laughing for hours..... :arrow:

thanks again Col top day out... sorry we had to sprint off before the end...

....as for the copper... never saw him.. :dunce:

Another good day out.

Quality roads, quality food, quality people.

Just got home from Colwyn Bay after being stuck on A55 as someone has put their car down the embankment by Hollywell.

Hope everyone got home safely.

That was my last meet until the end of April as due to producing a show in April I no longer have any free weekends but I'm sure I see you all soon.

Yup most enjoyable. Thanks Colin and other group leaders. Paul and Ian - well we had fun even if we didn't catch up every time, eh? ;) Was fun following for sure ...

• 10 months later...

List

Jason (Devonutopia)

Matt (Fabiatdi)

Col G (Neo_VR)

Faye (Faye)

Jane (JaneC) - maybe

Andy (Spinndrift)

Mike (KLB)

Paul (ffelan)

Ian (Tavia4x4)

Colin (ColinD)