Jan 3rd - Interested?

devonutopia

Big food at lunch or at the end over a drink?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Big food at lunch or at the end over a drink?

• Big Food at lunch, potter off at end with a quick drink.
    • Big food at end over a drink, grab a sandwich for lunch.

Unfortunately I now can't make this because of a family "do" , so I have deleted my name from the list ...............enjoy yourselves everyone !

Jason (Devonutopia)

Matt (Fabiatdi)

Col G (Neo_VR)

Faye (Faye)

Jane (JaneC) - maybe

Andy (Spinndrift)

Mike (KLB)

Paul (ffelan)

Ian (Tavia4x4)

Colin (ColinD)

Nick(ncarring)

Phil (Clarey)

Huck (er, Huck)

Xavier (tfboy)

Rich (Richie the Red)

Des (delcac) - will be driving in style

Me (TaviaRS) - praying for snow

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be.... I'm sure she'll be able to handle herself OK though. We just need the occaisonal slap. I imagine the usual conversations may be somewhat gentler given the presence of the opposite sex. :D ( or perhaps she can just join in? :rant: )

Could be.... I'm sure she'll be able to handle herself OK though. We just need the occaisonal slap. I imagine the usual conversations may be somewhat gentler given the presence of the opposite sex. :D ( or perhaps she can just join in? :rant: )

I shall inform her that you think she''l be okay to play with herself - watch your balls tomorrow!!!!!

I shall inform her that you think she''l be okay to play with herself - watch your balls tomorrow!!!!!

I don't remember it sounding like that! :o

BTW - I had a little mishap with my back seats. all to be revealed tomorrow.

I'm not going to be able to make Wales. I'm going to be in the company of my lovely relatives all day :(

Sackenfrackenfracken (as muttley used to say)

I hope to make it to the next meet.

Faye

Bring them all along Faye. It'll be worth it to see the look on their faces. :D

Looking forward to it now. It's amazing how noisy the inside of my car is now since my little incident. :( Good for driving involvement though.

added to list - PM deails please....

Jason (Devonutopia)

Matt (Fabiatdi)

Col G (Neo_VR)

Faye (Faye)

Jane (JaneC) - maybe

Andy (Spinndrift)

Mike (KLB)

Paul (ffelan)

Ian (Tavia4x4)

Colin (ColinD)

Nick(ncarring)

Phil (Clarey)

Huck (er, Huck)

Xavier (tfboy)

Rich (Richie the Red)

John (stopan1j) - not driving in style - sluming it in the RS

ducking out i'm afraid.

no lame excuses, just having a really great time in scotland. all the family are together for the first time in ages, so i've decided to stay an extra day or two. great roads here too.............which is nice. :)

list amended:

Jason (Devonutopia)

Matt (Fabiatdi)

Col G (Neo_VR)

Faye (Faye)

Jane (JaneC) - maybe

Andy (Spinndrift)

Mike (KLB)

Paul (ffelan)

Ian (Tavia4x4)

Colin (ColinD)

Nick(ncarring)

Phil (Clarey)

Xavier (tfboy)

Rich (Richie the Red)

John (stopan1j) - not driving in style - sluming it in the RS

have pm'ed colin to let him know.

hope the weather's with you, take care and have a great time!!

I'll second that. Those roads are just awesome. Jon had loads of fun (please correct me if I'm wrong!) with knobbly tyres.

I don't think I could say I've ever experienced more "extreme" emotions / feelings when driving than today. SWMBO even enjoyed it although I'll never forget the "noooooooo!" coming from her seat as soon as an observant motorist holding us up moved over to let us fly by :D Deffo wants to do it in nicer weather where she can actually see where we're going :)

Lets just keep quiet about the event at the end of the day for the time being ;)

I had an interesting fuel thing, but will post about that seperately...

Many thanks again Colin. :thumbup:

I'd like to add my thanks to Colin as well - it was a great day out, even if the car did get a wee bit dirty :)

It was reassuring to know that the car could more or less keep up with some more exotic machinery - even if the others weren't really trying - and I could annoy the occasional Volvo driver as well.

Great day out was had :thumb: quite a good turnout considering the weather which varied from crap to dredful. the roads were amazing fun.. was nice to suprise any unbelivers to the Fabia vRS (standard) performance.

The I_CANT_NAVIGATE_FOR_TOFFEE award goes to Ffelan and Ian for needing to turn round about 6 times during the course of the day and also for getting me into a bit of trouble with a off duty plod-officer.

Thanks to Everyone involved, especially ColinD who organised it all, just to show off his monster WRC Octy and Everyone who lead groups.

It was a enjoyable day except for the minor incedent near the end, and will definately be at the next one :)