Leather Bottle Mini Meet

VRStu

All I can say is I'm really looking forward to meeting up with as many Briskodians as possible - you're a great bunch!

Cheers

Bas

It's a shame as there are normally a fair few that go but a lot are away on hols or otherwise pre-occupied. At least we'll have a chance to meet up at Trax :thumbup:

As there are a few of us still available for this and Xavier hasn't pulled out yet lets leave this one as a runner and we'll hopefully have a few turn up.

To recap - 24th August

1. Stu

2. Chris

3. Xavier

4. Bas

5. roo

6. Si

7. Adrian

8. Nick

As there are a few of us still available for this and Xavier hasn't pulled out yet lets leave this one as a runner and we'll hopefully have a few turn up.

To recap - 24th September

1. Stu

2. Chris

3. Xavier

4. Bas

5. roo

6. Si

7. Adrian

8. Nick

Doh....not going to be able to make it now.....got to go pick up my boys from my parents, so I can take them with me to pick SWMBO from airport the following morning (6am).

Originally I hadn't planned to take them.....SWMBO decided otherwise.:(

Sorry.

Just wanted to confirm the meet is 24th September 6.30pm onwards.....

This will be my first time, but I know ewhere the Leather Bottle is - Im only down the road, give me a good chance to try out my new hybrid!!

See you guys then - please advise on firm date.

Yep tomorrow the 24th. I expect to be there around 7 ish and assuming the weather is fine we'll normally be sat outside by the back door.

Ooooh, Just seen this thread. I'm in Bristol tomorrow until 5.00pm so I'll pop down after work if we don't over run.

I'll text you and let you know either way Stu.

Ooooh' date=' Just seen this thread. I'm in Bristol tomorrow until 5.00pm so I'll pop down after work if we don't over run.

I'll text you and let you know either way Stu.[/quote']

It's next month, 24th september.

Just wanted to confirm the meet is 24th September 6.30pm onwards.....

As I understand it this meet is scheduled for 24th AUGUST not SEPTEMBER

According to stu in post #35

Yep tomorrow the 24th.

As tomorrow is NOT the 24th September I am guessing he is refferring to the 24th of August

Roo?

Yeah sorry guys my **** up, the original thread states -

It must be time for another Leather Bottle meet so how about on a Thursday night (as most seem to be able to make Thursday's) 24th or 31st August 2006. Time 6:30pm onwards.

The last post was me just wishing my life away into September (Hmm wonder why :D :P )

So I hope you all can make it tomorrow else it'll be me and Bas sat on our own :eek:

So to recap, the meet is tomorrow - Thursday 24th August 2006

Can't make this one I'm afraid, but a plea for help....!

If anyone is passing through Basingstoke tonight and has a full copy of VAG-COM and cable with them at the time, can you drop me a PM urgently please ? Prepared to stump up a bit of beer money in return for a very quick favour :)

Thanks,

Si